1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How do I get her to talk instead of me talking?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Jun 22, 2017.

1. What are the things I should say, to get her talking? Because right now, I'm doing all the talking, and she's like,"Yeah, thats nice", or "Yeah I know that".

I just want her to talk too, instead of just me talking.

2. Rein

Rein Fapstronaut

Stop talking

Noland and faplordxd like this.
  3. hahahah she won't say anything then. And I won't say anything. And no one will say anything. And nothing will happen xD

4. Monster Carrot

Monster Carrot Fapstronaut

The normal mechanism by which humans induce other humans to talk is called "asking a question"

:emoji_astonished:

NoBrainer likes this.
  5. Rein

Rein Fapstronaut

How do you know have you tried not talking?

6. haha I suppose I'll try since nothing else seems to be working anyways

7. Thats what I'm saying! I dont want to be the one asking all the time! I want her to ask and stuff too!

I always start talking and asking questions, but I want her to talk, and ask questions, and give her opinion on stuff even if i didn't ask her.

8. Monster Carrot

Monster Carrot Fapstronaut

I recommend asking tons of questions to make her laugh and get her talking.

9. Rohan Jabokson

Rohan Jabokson Fapstronaut

Hello,

For the first few minutes, before you hook her interest, you will have to carry the conversation, meaning you're doing 90% of it. When you have pushed through that threshold without much awkwardness and fear, she'll think "ok this guy is cool, I'll try talking with him". Women let you do the talking at the start to see how much of a creep you are. Be relaxed, show her that you're not, she'll join in eventually. If she is not leaving or ignoring you completely, you 've not lost the fight, as she is giving you her time. Also, don't ask many questions, it is boring, you don't want to be boring.

faplordxd likes this.
  10. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

"they help you when they like you"

usally girls that like you will start asking questions against you.

If a girl doesn't response a lot then move allong...

Funny part is when she ask questions you can answer at a funny way or a mysterious way this way she will get intrigue by you and wants to date you... " the challenge " mystery.

where do you work? At belgium(home country) oh where? Well do you know "city"? Yeah well there

11. Makes sense, I guess I'm in the "carry the conversation" phase right now. She isn't ignoring me completely, as she just sent me a meme :p
    Okay, I'll be relaxed and won't ask too many questions. Thanks a lot :)

12. Rohan Jabokson

Oh I'm sorry, I thought you were talking about approaching a girl you don't know. If it's over the internet, I'm afraid there's not much you can do to make her interested. You have go out together. That's my opinion.

13. sknnyjns

sknnyjns Fapstronaut

Some People just aren't talkative. Nothing you can do about that. Or maybe she is just that way on the Phone.

14. Okay. I will keep this in mind, thanks :)

15. What you're saying could be true, but I still have to do whatever I can, right?

16. Actually, she's in my college, and I very recently got her number. She does seem to be a bit shy, so I think what you said earlier was probably correct. I have to take it easy, and let her get comfy with talking to me. Maybe then she'll open up a bit more.

17. Rohan Jabokson

Show intent without hitting on her aggressively. Slowly earn social points but try no to end in the friendzone.

Deleted Account likes this.
  18. sknnyjns

sknnyjns Fapstronaut

Definitely

19. If you do ask questions don't ask yes or no questions (one word response); ask open-ended questions...usually start with 'what' or 'why'...or just say "tell me..."

Or blink at her in morse code

20. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

IF you are asking her to much questions you are actually
    a girl asked me once do you have a girfriend? obious she is interested

i answer i am married to "famous belgium artist" and i am searching for a affaire

she laughed at loud

bassicly use sarcasme as jokes at her questions... or say like " wow that is to personall i don't know you yet but maybe i can get to know you whats youre phone number