1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Stories of DE or failure to O during sex

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by howdodo, Jun 23, 2017.

1. howdodo

howdodo Fapstronaut

If you're reading this and NoFao has cured your problem of not O during sex, I'd like to know. Basically just a sharing of stories here. This is my issue as I never have been able to do so, and just want to know I'm not alone here. I've read a few stories around but I figured this is a good way to get a lot of stories in one place.

2. overclocked

overclocked Fapstronaut

Yes it did. Now I want to last longer. Doh!

3. howdodo

howdodo Fapstronaut

How long did it take for you to finally O @overclocked ?

4. overclocked

overclocked Fapstronaut

I don't know because I did monk mode for a really long time before becoming sexually active again. I was a huge edger before nofap. So stop edging if you do, if you start fapping either escape the situation by taking a shower or something or even O as quick as you can, much better than edging away for an hour.

I did have sex after like two months of nofap and came from PIV. Not sure if I should count that though, my dick wasn't that hard that time.

5. FindingAName

FindingAName Banned User

What is DE

6. Bearish

Bearish Fapstronaut

"Delayed Ejaculation." The technical term is "anorgasmic," and it means we can't reach climax. I've struggled with it all my adult life, and I'm trying to resolve it at last. There can be many roots of the issue. Mine are mainly psychological, and they are buried so deep, I don't even know what they are. I used to think it was just anxiety and resentment of my partners' lack of patience and interest in whether I could O, but now, all of those reasons are stripped away, and I still struggle.

So in answer to the original question, no, not yet. But I have found it IMMENSELY comforting to find other men who struggle with it as I do. I may be approaching a breakthrough now. I hope so.

howdodo likes this.
  7. FindingAName

FindingAName Banned User

It's because you have sex with your hand so much dude. Stop having intimate sex with your hand

8. Bearish

Bearish Fapstronaut

No, Honey, it's not. It has to do with being run over by a lawnmower at the age of seven, followed by constant terrorism and bullying until the age of 16, and ongoing difficulties with depression. It's a deeply rooted issue that I have always had.

9. FindingAName

FindingAName Banned User

Then your life is screwed mate. Sorry it's a harsh reality. Learn to accept it.

10. Bearish

Bearish Fapstronaut

I will be patient because I know that your cerebrum will not be fully connected with the rest of your brain for another decade, but what you have said is insensitive in the extreme, and if you intend to form any real relationships wih other human beings during what I hope will be a long and prosperous life, you will need to develop the tiniest amount of compassion. In other words, you've got a great start on being an a$$h0le for life.

Mattt001, howdodo and AM141 like this.
  11. The man you're speaking to had more life experience this week alone than you will in the next forty years. I suggest you learn to respect those who know what they're talking about.

Mattt001 likes this.
  12. Hi buddy. I was reading through this thread and sensing the emotional pain you are describing. :( As you specifically mentioned depression, I wondered if there was an additional factor - maybe. Many antidepressants cause anorgasmia.

13. Bearish

Bearish Fapstronaut

Yes, indeed. Zoloft shut it all down, and really, only P could help me "get there." When I finally couldn't bear the frustration any longer, my doctor took me gradually back off of it, and on the plus side, the sexual performance (solo) came right back, but so did the emotional instability. So I'm now on Trintellix. My emotions are calm and stable, and in fact, the sensitivity also is still pretty much there. There's just one, final hurdle in there somewhere, so I'm confident I'll be able to make it, but it's been a very long road. Thanks so much for your understanding. It means a lot.

14. FindingAName

FindingAName Banned User

Truth is the truth. I'm not sugar coating it

15. You're 16, dude.

Mattt001 likes this.
  16. howdodo

howdodo Fapstronaut

@Bearish I'm so sorry to hear that man. A lot of people have asked me if it's psychological or not. I don't think it is for me but I appreciate you sharing your story like that. And I wish you the best of fortune in the journey ahead of you because I can't even fathom what you've been through.

17. Mattt001

Mattt001 Fapstronaut

The odds are that you are a troll looking for people to torment. On the off chance that you came here in good faith, you should already know that lashing out at someone who is trying to help you is childish, thoughtless, and boorish. Obliviously, it is also counterproductive. Do you think any decent person on this forum will be motivated to help you now? A real man would apologize.

18. Bearish

Bearish Fapstronaut

It's ok. I'm sure I've said some amazingly heartless things in my life, and I hope I've made it up to those to whom I said them.