1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I sold my soul to the devil and really need help now

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Islanders190, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Islanders190

Islanders190 Fapstronaut

I fucking drank and relapsed last week. blew my sobriety and nofap streak. today again I fapped and binged. i was so frustrated that I wrote in my journal if I can't get 90 days of sobriety and nofap starting tommrow the devil can have my soul.
    now I don't know what to freaking do

2. Relax. What are your anti PMO strategies?

3. faplordxd

faplordxd Fapstronaut

simply dont touch your dick man get out of the house.

this isn't rocket science

4. Islanders190

Islanders190 Fapstronaut

yea if it was that easy why would this nofap forumn be up. that's stupid advice. why don't you tell everyone that who relapses or is looking for Advice. don't touch your penis it's not rocket science..... jeeze

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
  5. NF104534

NF104534 Guest

You can't sell your soul because you did not create yourself or will yourself into existence. Your soul belongs to God. Always has and always will.

Regarding the relapses, I think the most important thing is to not let the falls rob you of your peace. Don't get depressed, don't get discouraged, and just get right back up and complete the day. Your streaks were nothing more that an accumulation of "day 1's", that's all.

I Free I and Deleted Account like this.
  6. faplordxd

faplordxd Fapstronaut

while i disagree with the skywizard thing this guy makes a good point. just move on and dont touch your dick

7. Islanders190

Islanders190 Fapstronaut

well right now I'm in the chaser effect I have to will myself out of it and get pass the 3 to 6 day mark. well I was going to 12 step meeting today but I instead got urges to drink since I drank last week there intense now. so I instead fapped I know dumb thinking.

8. Islanders190

Islanders190 Fapstronaut

I here you this post isn't for everyone especially people who don't Beleive in some form of higher power. I should have mentioned that. if you don't Beleive in anything just don't reply because you won't get this post

9. Do you follow the In Case You Didn't Know tips:https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/in-case-you-didnt-know.84619/
    Go to the 12 steps meetings.

10. Maybe you won't take an advice from an Atheist, but if you'll have it here it is...

Stop blaming the devil, YOU have control over your life and your actions.

YOU can stop PMO NOW if you choose it.

The hard road is uphill, with many obstacles along the way, a lot of pain, sickness inside, it feels like you're dying, but you're not.

Over time it feels like a little scratch in the back of your head, but it doesn't drive you like it did at the start.

Allow yourself to accept this responsibility, and hold yourself accountable for your own actions, and make yourself better, TODAY, not tomorrow, not next week, TODAY, and no excuses, no loopholes, just go all the way, and you'll see.

faplordxd likes this.
  11. Islanders190

Islanders190 Fapstronaut

I never said I was making excuses. but good advice either way

12. BullseyeChris

BullseyeChris Fapstronaut

My biased Christian perspective:
    1. Quit hating yourself
    2. If you're not saved, you're already under God's judgment, forget abt the devil!
    3. If you're in Christ, you are saved from condemnation, and the devil cannot touch you
    4. What does "sell your soul to the devil" even mean?? You hear about it in horror movies, but other than that... What, does he give you a million dollars in the mail in return or something? It's not a biblical concept
    5. Just repent, tell God you were stupid, and confess Jesus' lordship over yourself
    6. Ask God to reveal his love for you more deeply, and for the Holy Spirit to do some major inner healing work, and for the grace to beat these addictions
    7. Know you are a child of God; rest in that fact, let it give you grace and peace in the midst of your struggles. You are not defined by them and your value is not determined by them. Move forward into better behavior from this perspective (grace), not from a perspective of "trying harder" (works)
    8. Take it one day at a time
    9. When you mess up: forgive yourself, figure out what went wrong, make necessary adjustments, move on!
    10. Start to love God and others more, focus less on yourself. God's got your back. :)

13. Arbiter

Arbiter Fapstronaut

I will tell you my story, I hope it helps you someway.

I fell into the addiction in my relationship after 7-8 months (!!) that I didnt PMO.
    I became a first degree asshole to my girlfriend which I regret to this day, and yeah the result was that she left me few weeks ago, it was painful, I felt wrecked.

We were together for a year and a half.

But you know, after two weeks of being miserable, shitty mooded and rejecting my friends, I woke up and said "You know what, fuck this!", I decided that it wont ruin my life any second more, and I think I moved on pretty good.

Starting to feel like king again.

And as im speaking im abstaining from PMO already a good amount of time, which helped me alot with confidence and even dreams!! yeah, you start to dream about things you would never dream about while doing PMO.

What really helps?
    1. Work out. Its unbelieveable how doing sports helps to terminate this addiction, and build some muscle too.

2. Keep yourself busy, for an example I joined a robotics team, because it interests me personally but also keeps busy since its alot of responsibillity.

3. to normalize your sleeping schedule (for an example I try to go to sleep at 22:00, but not later than 23:00) you will also be healthier the next day and you will have more dreams, so 2 in 1.

4.What helped me personally is music, which I got into playing not a long while ago, especially metal (PM me we can talk about some really great metal bands).

5. Finally, when you know you are about to do PMO, just run outside. Seriously talking.

I hope at least some this will help you, remember you are not alone and there are always people you can talk to.

Here is a nice song so you wont feel bad :D
    (System Of A Down - ATWA)

bened7000 likes this.