1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

COLD SHOWERS ARE BETTER THAN MASTURBATION

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Keep doing it. I used to find it difficult dumping cold water on myself while bathing but I don't have much trouble with it now. You'll get used to it.

2. InfinitePossibilities

InfinitePossibilities Fapstronaut

I do cold showers daily since more than a month. I do them on monday morning 5 o'clock in the morning. i do them in the afternoon in the garden. i do them no matter how's the weather or if i feel in the mood for cold shower or not. i just do them.

cold showers give strength to willpower and discipline. they set you free from "needing" hot water to clean your body.

in german it is even defamation to call someone "warmduscher" (= a person who takes hot showers), it is like calling someone a "wimp, mollycoddle" ;):)

AM141 likes this.
  3. 克雷格

克雷格 Fapstronaut

I don't know about this, I work really early in the morning and the start of the day is cold enough as it Is.

4. Jason31

Jason31 Fapstronaut

I'm considering trying the cold shower thing but want to make sure I'm doing it right.

Do you guys just immediately jump into a really cold shower or a warm shower first and then lower the temp gradually?

And how long do your showers typically last? I'm normally in and out in 2-3 minutes? Is that enough time to notice the benefits of a cold shower?

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Blackworld

Blackworld Fapstronaut

Nice thread. I did cold shower today and i agree with you. Btw i jumped in it cus i focused my mind enough to can handle that pain and i am proud of it now

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. PasterofMuppets

PasterofMuppets Fapstronaut

If you put yourself under painfully hot water and then get it freezing you will feel relieved even though the water is ice cold