1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

plz help me

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by dkj333, Jun 30, 2017.

i m on the 12th day of NoFap but last night i had wet dreams that i don't know...is this continued

1. yes

100.0%
  2. yes

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. dkj333

dkj333 Fapstronaut

i m on the 12th day of NoFap but last night i had wet dreams that i don't know...is this continued or i have to start frm day 1

2. LewisRemlarp

LewisRemlarp Fapstronaut

Wet dream does NOT count as a relapse.

It's your bodies way of dealing with excess semen. You should only reset your counter if you consciously and purposefully engage in PMO activity while lucid.

dkj333 likes this.
  3. dkj333

dkj333 Fapstronaut

appreciate ur ans..thanks

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

dkj333 likes this.
  5. dkj333

dkj333 Fapstronaut

Firstly thanks.
    its 12th day of NoFap with no PMO intentionally but i had a wet dream yesterday mrng which i know when i wake up....seriously ....I had a ed provlem also

6. dkj333

dkj333 Fapstronaut

I want stop pmo completely as long as i can....but their is a demon inside me which always makes the way to break it...but i will never....need ur lucks

7. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

dkj333 likes this.
  8. dkj333

dkj333 Fapstronaut

good one

D . J . likes this.