1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Completed 30 days today, here is my small celebration!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by cLimZ, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Yo3232

Yo3232 Fapstronaut

Congrats dude!

cLimZ likes this.
  2. cLimZ

cLimZ Fapstronaut

I have much better self control now after day 35 everything feels natural, strongest urge was around day 30-35 but I won the battle and I think I had a wet dream on day 36, my body just reached the limit :D

Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
    Dre42 and Spidermonky77 like this.
  3. Spidermonky77

Spidermonky77 Fapstronaut

Dude that's freaking awesome!!! I gotta get to that level! :)

4. Dre42

Dre42 Fapstronaut

Thank you this was inspirational to read

Spidermonky77 likes this.
  5. goingslow65

goingslow65 Fapstronaut

I am for self control and one way to assert that power is the ability to control one's sexual urge. I am on my third time, 30 days NOFAP excursion for the past 2 years, to prove that I am greater than my PENIS. The penis is great, it is a lot of fun and pleasure; however, it can easily become an addiction. My masturbation addiction started at 10 years old and I don't think I can completely over come it; to completely over it would means that I am able to enjoy it and cease on command of my will.
    The paradox of self denial or withholding pleasure is that you get greater pleasure when you have better control of your body; you can get more pleasure from the body because you can extend it (kegel). I have read many posts and not many pointing this out. The greatest lesson is self growth or self knowledge. Be it withhold food, drinks, sex or any pleasure, it is to learn to be the master. If you are not the rule of the self, external rulers will impose upon you. I am here to be with a community of people who wants to battle against this addiction. It is one battle in a greater war to become a worth while being.
    On my 30th days of 90 days challenge.

6. cLimZ

cLimZ Fapstronaut

Im glad that you guys find it useful and motivating, thats the whole purpose of me posting it here :) and it works both way for me, it gives me better motivation to fight against PMO, Thank you guys!

I agree with you, nothing is greater than mastering yourself and your thoughts, as Ghandi says “Your beliefs become your thoughts, Your thoughts become your words, Your words become your actions, Your actions become your habits, Your habits become your values, Your values become your destiny.” I wish you all the best and never lose to this battle.

7. Spidermonky77

Spidermonky77 Fapstronaut

You guys are freaking awesome man. That's it.

8. Gladwell1

Gladwell1 Fapstronaut

Set yourself shorter goals. First - week, 10 days, 2 weeks, 20 days, 3 weeks .... :) for me it helps

9. Gladwell1

Gladwell1 Fapstronaut

I have spend very active weekend with my family. Not even a minute to think about PMO.
    Number number one rule: busy yourself, ideally with things your do for others! You will feel much better and your self esteem with also growth ")

10. Don Gately

Don Gately Fapstronaut

Personally, I advocate against MO in any situation. I think we were biologically built to have sex with a female partner, and I think there are a lot of chemical benefits to that, only some of which we know about. But MO seems to bring on an empty feeling which I attribute to the lack of oxytocin which the body is supposed to receive from the bonding experience of sex. Just a thought.

Gladwell1 likes this.
  11. cLimZ

cLimZ Fapstronaut

Guys, I want to share this and if you can tell if its normal.

I had 2 erotic dreams, first was after 30 days w/o PMO, with a girl that I know which we haven't met for long time, then 2nd one was last night, after I had a quick chat with my neighbor girl, both dreams aren't Nocturnal Emission, but my question is it normal to have so many erotic dreams which I never have before? or Im a sex addict? I dont have urges during the day, but when I fall asleep my brain just go wild!

12. Gladwell1

Gladwell1 Fapstronaut

20 days - bang! Tomorrow - 3 weeks. :emoji_champagne_glass:

I want to share with you some expirience:

1. Some craving for M in the morning. Less before going to sleep.
    2. Pretty lot of "dirty" thoughts when looking for women especially i'm spending time in my city (Summer time).
    3. I really positively surprise that craving for "P" is not a big problem so far. More for M and O...
    4. Love Nofap for 1) Panic button, 2) place to share my expirience and ready stuff of others. It really helps.

cLimZ likes this.
  13. Gladwell1

Gladwell1 Fapstronaut

I'm not entitled to say you are addicted or not. Find some online survey or better consult a doctor, ...... but...
    2 wet/erotic(?) dreams in 2 weeks doesn't sound for me very serious especially while you are on nofap. If you had those dreams every night for 2-3 weeks that would be something to think about. In my 20 days i had 2-3 so far which is more then normally but i guess it is normal on nofap. And don't worry - i remember that wet dreams one can have with very unexpected dream-persons. Individuals you know in real life or not. Even with same sex persons while being 100% straight. Dreams are dreams. No need to be to scared because of them :)

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
  14. cLimZ

cLimZ Fapstronaut

Thanks, I now think its normal, just because I have never had one for such a long time not even a normal dream and now it just constantly comes back is what worries me. Everything else is normal and working the way it should be :D

15. nguyenp94

nguyenp94 Fapstronaut

Congrats

cLimZ likes this.
  16. Gladwell1

Gladwell1 Fapstronaut

21 days = 3 weeks :emoji_cocktail: :emoji_champagne_glass: :emoji_beers:

17. cLimZ

cLimZ Fapstronaut

Good job man! get ready for 30+ where the real hell is :emoji_smiling_imp:

18. Gladwell1

Gladwell1 Fapstronaut

19. cLimZ

cLimZ Fapstronaut

20. cLimZ

cLimZ Fapstronaut

Just wanted to give a quick update, I had my fist SO after 65 days, here are few things I find incredibly good about nofap.

• Better erection. Can stay "on" longer, this is surprising, I thought I was not gonna last that long during sex after the absent of S and M for 65 days, but in fact I did, I had a better control too.
    • Better reaction to arousal, when I used to PMO, I had to work so much to get "ready"
    • Better O, it feels more intense and natural.

No doubt its another reason to get rid of M and P from your life guys!