1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Pineapple Pizza

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jul 1, 2017.

1. I'm delivering pizza for a summer job. Let me just say, pineapple doesn't belong on a pizza. And if you say it does.. You're wrong, and I don't give a damn. Pineapple is a fruit, the only thing that belongs on pizza is meat. It's so gross, when I deliver pizza that has pineapple its always the weirdos and I pray for them. Pizza is an amazing food item but some people just can't have nice things.

Damn shame..

2. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

It's not my favorite but it's good with chicken and BBQ sauce on the pizza ( instead of marinara ).

3. Strength And Light

Strength And Light Fapstronaut

Oh no! Pineapple on pizza is the worst, followed next by bbq chicken, buffalo chicken, pears, and arugula. Good post though @wethebest, this lunacy has got to stop!

4. im laaugghingg

Strength And Light likes this.
  5. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

That's an opinion, not a fact :p

Taylor25 likes this.
  6. i lov marinara sauce with cheesesticks

7. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

I agree that pineapple is wrong on pizza.

HOWEVER:

You must have good quality ham to balance it out. The combination of pineapple and ham together matches and it works.

Buddhabro likes this.
  8. señor

señor Guest

now this is the kind of wholesome debate I like to see on this site

9. Pineapple on pizza is fucking delicious I don't care what people say; besides its a bandwagon some people haven't even tried it yet they say its gross.

Buddhabro and Taylor25 like this.
  10. Venkman

Venkman Fapstronaut

I agree in most cases. Pineapple on pizza sucks at places like Pizza Hut and Dominos, but tastes great from places like PizzaRev. Maybe the stone oven makes a difference, I don't know.

11. Holy sh*t, you guys. Have you ever tried pineapple pizza before? It's tasty, especially from Papa Murphy and Domino's. :emoji_nerd:

sfmark12 likes this.
  12. PasterofMuppets

PasterofMuppets Fapstronaut

Nah man. Pizza with onions, eggplants, peppers mushrooms, artichokes, fresh tomatoes and such is good. Egg on top of it too.

But technically speaking "real pizzas" are only margherita (tomato and mozzarella, with a little basil and extra virgin olive oil) or marinara (tomato, garlic and a little oregano and extra virgin olive oil), as stated by the Association of True Neapolitan Pizza (yes this is a thing)

13. Eggs??????????

Taylor25 and bunnyheartbeat like this.
  14. Strength And Light

Strength And Light Fapstronaut

500+ days without the use of P (pineapple) or Psubs (pepperoni substitutes). :)

15. clever af lol

Strength And Light likes this.
  16. PasterofMuppets

PasterofMuppets Fapstronaut

Yes. Crack it in the middle 4 or 5 mins before the pizza is fully cooked

17. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

Pizza with egg can be found in some of the higher end gourmet restaurants. I've had it with truffles.

I've also had octopus topping too. You can also have pizza with no tomato sauce.

I understand that some people will not like the odd toppings.

If that's the case, just think of it as eating a flat bread with topping.

Pizza goes beyond the normal conventions.

Of course, it can be a disaster but if done right, it can be clever.

Buddhabro likes this.
  18. Buddhabro

Buddhabro Fapstronaut

In Hawaii they have a pizza made with a raw fish topping! I thought it was gross! A true abomination of pizza and raw fish/sushi; but after trying a slice, I was impressed and amazed! A real creative, culinary masterpiece!
    Rated 3rd best pizza creation in the world I heard.
    Just incredible!

19. alanz

alanz Fapstronaut

it's one of my fav pizza! I like to make it at home