1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Positive changes between you and your SO

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Shockedbuddy, Jul 12, 2017.

Changes are

1. Positive

100.0%
  2. Negative

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. None

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Shockedbuddy

Shockedbuddy Fapstronaut

Hey, guys!
    First of all: you all doing a great job! The fact that you are already here is really HUGE change.

I want to ask: did you noticed any positive changes between you and your SO (wife/GF, husband/BF) when you started your journey?

What is the most noticable experience in the relationships been so far?
    Share some positive stories.

It could help others to see the light in the end and encourage to keep going.

Thank you! <3

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Commited2Health

Commited2Health Fapstronaut

I am 46. My girlfriend is 47. Let me just say, I have had one relapse recently, but was going 60 days strong before that and am more determined than ever now. No more slip ups. Better planning for triggers. We are moving in together at the end of this month. She knows about and encourages my reboot.

Noticeable changes:
    I am more attentive in general.
    More attentive to her needs.
    We are both more physically attracted to each other than before. To let off steam, I meditate and go to the gym and bike often now and she likes the extra muscle.

I think her knowing that she is now my one and only has really turned her on. She is much more sexual than ever in our almost two years.

Intercourse or me getting erect is not the goal anymore. Deep connection and appreciation is the goal now. Loving her for all that she is.
    I am more patient.
    We have introduced Tantra (both our idea at the same time). Both much more connected sensually. Lots of public affection too. Much more appreciative of each other.