1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

244. You are not missing this this time!!!!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Shin Iu, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

2. Reiner

Reiner Fapstronaut

244 days very nice bro, you are a warrior :)

Shin Iu likes this.
  3. Sans_Fear

Sans_Fear Fapstronaut

That's remarkable, keep up the good work.

4. Sans_Fear

Sans_Fear Fapstronaut

I did not even know that I reached my 200 day streak, unbelievable.

Username1021 and FormerFapaholic like this.
  5. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

Congrats, let us work this through together. I would follow you now

Sans_Fear likes this.
  6. Sans_Fear

Sans_Fear Fapstronaut

You are more than welcome, I am lagging behind you but you are an inspiration for me to continue on this journey.

7. Awesome streak mahn!!

Shin Iu likes this.
  8. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

It is a miracle to have you here! Keep catching up!!!!
    Thanks for your support!

9. Definately!!
    On my way...

10. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

I love your spirit!

The Peace Warrior likes this.
  11. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

what a great post! we all warriors!

12. Pyara31

Pyara31 Fapstronaut

Hey wait for me. I am also coming :p congrats sir. Hard work always pays off :D

13. Thats inspiring. Together we can get there !

14. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

I lost my job through school career website, however, I got one even better than anyone I could get by my own.
    after Nofap for over 150 days. I could speak and act so well during the interview. at the same time, I didn't disappoint my boss and supervisor. I did so much work.
    This is job decided if I could get my coop certificate. I tried so hard through the year for the job opportunities.
    Thanks to Nofap, I made it at the end.
    Today was 247 day and also it is a time when there were 45 days left for my internship before going back to school.

I still have lots things to do and lots difficulties to overcome. My life is just like everyone, got humiliated, lost best friends, and got into fights in my childhood.

however, I fought back with my Nietzsche‘s superman theory. I read Hitler's diary. I strengthen my mental power. still without good fortune, even I was a superman, I couldn't go too far. Nofap is the key to give me the fortune.

I learned that nofap would improve my fate.
    I started nofap at the point when my family was spending so much money on my tuitions, and they need more money for a better life. I also needed to rebuild a better relationship with them. All these wishes happened with my efforts on nofap and religions. Nofap is a harsh training that made me appreciate and love who my parents are and who I am. My family made much more money, they got new 2017 Toyota. Mom is traveling to Europe after she traveled Canada last year. Both my parents were healthy and young. They play sports in matches at their 50s, and dad also plays instruments. None of them having stress, not even a single white hair would show on their head.

Nofap and religions gave my family so many fortunes that I couldn't repay. I often lost my patient in trust my fate. until this point, I realized that Nofap really changed my destiny (to be accurate, improved my fate).

Besides praise the benefits from nofap on me,
    The other reason why I wrote so many details about myself is to encourage people here.
    As I said that I am just like everybody, had bad past, tolerated something that I couldn't tolerate. hatred, envy, loneliness, and urges showed on me just like others.
    I was going over all these without nofap in the past, which works sometimes only.
    This time, I am living with nofap.
    I am facing who they are, what the world is, and who I am with a spirit of non-giving up or I call it NOFAP SPIRIT.
    With this NOFAP SPIRIT, I learned that so many people are much better me, Jewish, Muslin, Chinese, Japanese and so on.
    I don't want just to live like a normal person this time. This time, with NOFAP SPIRIT, I want to surpass these people. I want to make friends with them. I want to see the peak of the world. I want to build my own royalty. I want to surpass God and Heaven as well. I want to have this fighting spirit never decayed in my heart.
    I want to become perfect.
    In the past, How could I even image about all these?
    But after having NOFAP SPIRIT, my heart is not gonna to stop surpassing until there is no one stand in front of me!!!!
    Sounds crazy, right? Because it is NOFAP SPIRIT!!!!!
    Let's make it happen.
    Let's Surpass!!!!!
    xiaoy.jpg

15. Love the quote in pic.

Shin Iu likes this.