1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Age 16, day 73

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Bounceback, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Bounceback

Bounceback Fapstronaut

each time i felt like mastubrating i told myself"umm lets break the streak tomorrow" hahaha and as noble men say TOMORROW NEVER COME. This is the best 40 days of my life.always remember, take ONE DAY AT A TIME or else you will fall seeing that huge mountain to cross.i know i am not old enough to give advice,but you can ask questions if you want.fapping was good but not FAPPING is great.i dont know about tomorrow, i dont care about yesterday, but what i am today is fap free.IT was difficult but all worth it.its like i updated my black and white tv to a colored one.lol,good luck to all those who are here

2. Rey Rey

Rey Rey Fapstronaut

Awesome one lil bro hehe i am inspired glad you made it this far. We all are winners.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. PrioritySystem

PrioritySystem Fapstronaut

Boss kid. I admire you

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Gratz with TV upgrade ! Add nice sound system too.

5. pranav02

pranav02 Fapstronaut

Yooo, where the teen squad at? We got this shit bruh, 15 years and 15 days and you know what? It does get easier with time. The first week is generally the hardest but it gets less harder as time progresses. But dmn that tomorrow never comes, that's an ideology I'd like to implement.

We CAN Do This! likes this.
  6. Good luck for next 3 years lol.

7. Brockfoor9

Brockfoor9 Fapstronaut

What a savage little squirt with moxie overflowing out of his skin!! Nice job little bro!!

8. Steve Sancteria

Steve Sancteria Fapstronaut

congrats things work out for you :D
    I also had the idea once, that if I wanna relapse, that I would decide to sleep a night over it, if I then felt the same next day, I gonna relapse.
    Seems this strategy worked out for you better than for me ^^

9. Bounceback

Bounceback Fapstronaut

W
    We all were always winner, its just that we found it out recently :+)

10. Bounceback

Bounceback Fapstronaut

Thank you for support :+)

11. Bounceback

Bounceback Fapstronaut

Haha ;-)

12. Bounceback

Bounceback Fapstronaut

I dont think that its getting easier by time but the fact that i am growing stronger by time

13. Bounceback

Bounceback Fapstronaut

Thank you!!

14. Bounceback

Bounceback Fapstronaut

Lol it worked out for me cause i always told myself that i will do my homework tomorrow and i never really did it

We CAN Do This! likes this.
  15. snowball2017

snowball2017 New Fapstronaut

16. Pyara31

Pyara31 Fapstronaut

So awesome to hear from juniors who are fighting and not just sitting there waiting for things to happen but instead taking action towards it. Much power to you like brother and keep on moving forward you will inspire a lot of juniors and seniors with your progress moving ahead. The only advice I can give you is that "Never quit on this journey" :D you have probably heard that many times lol but what can I say its worth it :)

17. Bounceback

Bounceback Fapstronaut

Lol thankyou

18. Bounceback

Bounceback Fapstronaut

Yea thissss, EXACTLY THIS,this is where i get my motivation from, thank you

Lu Bu likes this.
  19. Bounceback

Bounceback Fapstronaut

T
    thankyou for your apreciation and such a meaningfull advice.believe me, it means a lot to me

Lu Bu likes this.
  20. Lu Bu

Lu Bu Guest