1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How evil tries to take away our rights in the name of safety

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by thatoneguy123, Jul 14, 2017.

1. thatoneguy123

thatoneguy123 Fapstronaut

We can see how These are ways they deceive the public by doing something In the name of health or safety or maybe they're using things that have the potential to be used for spying or other purposes but they just say they're Using it for business purposes and everything will be alright

On New Year's Day they talked about on the news about a device that can tell the difference between fire works and gun shots and shows the location of sound. This is very suspicious first of all you talk about this on New Year's Day out of all the 365 days in the year. They are trying to slowly little by little and subtly get people used to surveillance society. Oh but it's a device that shows gun shots on radar so it's for safety. That's nice and all but if the intentions are pure and really for the safety of the public why show
    It on New Year's Day? It's as if they are getting used to people being surveilled little by little.What do the fire works hav to do with gun shots? And what do fireworks hav to do with guns? It's as if they're are slowly feeding us and programming us to get used to being Spyed on. They talk about this device and how it's being used to help just sounds fishy. The timing is fishy out of the 365 days .the story is fishy. And they claim its for our safety so that's 3 red flags. What are they planning to do with this device? For our safety huh? Why didn't they mention anything about using that device for criminal activity ?

they wanna take away the guns for our "safety" it's actually more dangerous without guns than with guns. People need to snap out of this. If criminals invade the neighborhood and you don't have guns it's probably not gonna turn out good. All these staged shootings are to scare people so they can give up there guns for "safety". It makes no sense at all. Criminals would rob people so easily and without any worries. Criminals and police with guns and civilians disarmed. Sounds fked up to me. Guns are for self defense. Why don't they ban baseball bats? Can't You grab a baseball bat and smash someones head to pieces? Can't you punch someone in the head over and over until you kill them?Why don't we ban hands too. Redicilous. Self defense is a basic human right and everyone should have a fkin machine gun for a dark day. Also assault rifle? Why do they have to make it sound so scary and Evil? One stab in the neck with a knife and your dead why not call it assault knife? This is a form of mind control to use the word assault for something that was meant for self defense and demonize it.

People complained of Drones being spotted in the sky. Amazon drones are now being used to deliver packages again covering things up. What are they up to ?

google maps. People would be upset if a car is driving with a camera on it. Just write Google on the car and everything will be ok.

Smart tv companies admit to spying for "safety" really? I personally saw a message that popped up on the tv and it basically said they're spying on me. Xbox 1 can see through your clothing. Also why does the apple audio command have an artificial intelligence named Siri? And Amazon name is Alexa? Why do these non living things have names ? Is this preparation for a robotic merge with the machine society?

People don't wanna take vaccines. Make up a random disease name with fked up effects and people will be begging for vaccines.(poison shots).

They have a machine at airport That reads minds to stop future terrorists. The machine reads thoughts and then shows them on the screen. The machine also detects nervousness. Who wouldn't be nervous after having your whole body touched including your genitals. After you and your family get groped you know hav to go to a machine that reads your thoughts ? Wtf who wouldn't be nervous ? Fighting Terrorism?

Schools are brainwashing. No life skills, no real knowledge for the youth to build a strong a foundation , no free speech, no independent research, you can't ask any questions you are just answering questions all day. Call it "education" and if the parents don't wanna take there kids to be brainwashed then they are taken to jail

Lsd and other drugs have potential to unlock souls why is it illegal ? It's not because they're worried about people putting there Selves in danger they're worried about people waking up. Why don't they Have places where people can do any drug under the supervision of medical care team? I thought government loves you? Alcohol which is literally poison is legal but weed is illegal. Does that sound like love to you ?

Flouride was put to stop tooth decay ? Fkin bullshit.

2. I've watched enough videos on YouTube to see that there is some truth to what you are saying. They want to take people's freedoms away. I don't know about those false flag operations though.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2017
  3. thatoneguy123

Think about it. They announced they were coming for the guns. Ppl said fuck no. Since then it's been fake shootings like its some trend lol

4. thatoneguy123

So many videos showing Putin as an alpha male. Riding ona bear,doing karate, working out at the gym. People like that dark masculine stuff. Weird ass shit..

5. warriorforchrist

warriorforchrist Fapstronaut

Spying on us is everywhere and freedoms particularly free speech is being diminished throughout the western world. There needs to be a mass outrage against this stuff

6. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

Imagine if everybody had a gun. On the street everybody has a gun in their pocket, Everyone would be polite and respectful. There wont be any shootings because noone wants to die nor wants a gunfight.

7. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

maxresdefault.jpeg

8. Themadfapper

Themadfapper Fapstronaut

" Lsd has potential to unlock souls " Sounds like you have done too much LSD. How about sniffing gasoline does that unlock souls as well? The gun control thing is a tough one. The pro gun side seems to be blind to what dicks people are, and the whole " I'll shot ya if yar on my propaty " element of society. Armies of armed soldiers running through towns and killing everyone like in Mexico are good arguments for gun ownership. People should be able to defend themselves to some degree, but I don't know if there is a definitive answer to the gun ownership debate.

Estus likes this.