1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm Kyle & this is a little insight to why I recently started.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Kyle01025, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Kyle01025

Kyle01025 Fapstronaut

So I'm kyle I'm 25 and I only recently started my No PMO.

I came out of a long term relationship from which I had a healthy sex life with a very beautiful woman, during this period I didn't need need to PMO I didn't even consider it an option.
    being cheated on led me into a spiral of severe depression resulting in me sitting in my bedroom M'Ing 3-5 times a day!! (I had so much sexual tension).
    Not realising the negative effects this would have on my life I've spent the last year making practically no improvement & having very little contact with women. (2 random rebounds with performance issues). Ontop of all this I even lost my job.

So researching my issues & why I have no drive or motivation to do anything anymore I come across this unheard topic & well here I am.

It's been really interesting to read people's stories & and goals the last two days and I look forward to speaking with you all.

P.s I started 7 days ago but relapsed today - very disappointed in myself! (this is when I realised I can't do it alone) seemed to happen when I felt like I was going strong but getting into bed tired.. knew I didn't want to but couldn't stop myself.

Cheers
    Kyle.

Kenzi likes this.
  2. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Welcome!
    I hope you find what you need here, remember you are among friends!
    There are resources and journals that details peoples stories. (or start your own story)
    Feel free to post questions or comments.
    Hope you have a good day!

3. Zirün

Zirün Fapstronaut

Hello Kyle.
    After reading your post I can see we went nearly through the same thing.
    So welcome, and since we're both new here, let's try to back each other haha.