1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Questions for PA from SO

Discussion in 'Partner Support' started by Eve26, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Drew140

Drew140 Guest

I'm confused lol

2. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Huh..... I've never heard of this.
    Even my PIED partner is. (he's here now too)
    I'd take him to the doctor.
    Could have been a virus, could be a recurring something else.
    But sounds like he needs a doctor.
    @Eve26

Eve26 likes this.
  3. Drew140

Drew140 Guest

I'd have all his plumbing checked.

Eve26 and Kenzi like this.
  4. Drew140

Drew140 Guest

If he's over 40 it's time to get his prostate examined properly.

Kenzi likes this.
  5. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

I heard from a urologist that if u masterbaste at least 2x a day you could be making the Vein swell if you do death grip previously to reboot for at least 5 years and then you can be giving yourself other issues also prematurely.
    Check the prostate at 30 then.

6. Drew140

Drew140 Guest

Time for him to bend over the exam table

7. Drew140

Drew140 Guest

Could be retrograde ejaculation too

Kenzi likes this.
  8. Drew140

Drew140 Guest

Wives can check it themselves. Easy gland to find.

9. Drew140

Drew140 Guest

I should have gone to medical school

Kenzi likes this.
  10. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

I should be a lawyer.
    *high five* for not going to the right school! @Drew140

11. Drew140

Drew140 Guest

I have a great career. Giving prostate exams does not sound like very much fun.

Kenzi likes this.
  12. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

I was being sarcastic.... (-, -)
    Long hours in a court room doesn't seem fun to me either.
    I also love my job.... I actually am in a medical field tho... - - > irony - LOL

Eve26 likes this.
  13. Eve26

Eve26 Fapstronaut

Well... FINALLY he told me he is still having "flashes" of P. It apparently has down gradded from other things. He's lied to me on every single sobriety check he's done with me. What am I supposed to do? It's been almost 3 months and he's still lying even about the simple stuff!

14. Eve26

Eve26 Fapstronaut

PAs and Spouses of PAs....I FINALLY found a AMAZING book that is helping me deal with all the Trauma my husbands sexual betrayals have caused for me! The book is "Your Sexually Addicted Spouse" by Barbara Steffens. Get it now!!! It shows me i am living through a real life trauma similar to living through an earthquake. Any slight tremor causes someone that has experienced a bad earthquake to relive the horrid event. I am Severely Traumatized by my husband's betrayals and am triggered by sights and thoughts all around the day to day life we live and suddenly feel anger, sad, almost sick to my stomach. Now I know it is caused by triggers that cause my body to relive the trauma my husband has caused. I was very confused about the codependent model everything else tells me I am. I was not trying to control him, I was trying to find SAFETY! It's an awesome book! I could not say enough great things about this book and it is now my main source of healing, coping and hope for myself.

15. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Yes and you need help with partners trauma.
    It's very real. @Eve26
    Alot of us are in therapy.
    Sesate therapy works well in couples counciling also... Just FYI, to help reduce triggers that they can bring on, that you can randomly experience when being intimate.

Eve26 likes this.