1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

I'm grateful that I have a job to go to tomorrow, because putting in a full day at work makes a day of abstinence remarkably easier to achieve.

2. Harry Maclad

Harry Maclad Fapstronaut

I accept!
    1) I am thankful to have internet connection so I can log on to NoFap daily to help me with my addiction
    2) I am thankful for having great friends who make me laugh and vice versa!
    3) I am thankful to have the chance to do independent study instead of going through the hell of an awful highschool!

3. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

@SaapKaBaap Loosing your brain? Why?!

1. I am grateful for conquering another day.
    2. I am grateful for learning a lot of myself.
    3. I am grateful that I have finally found the answer I was looking for years.
    4. I am grateful that I banned dating apps from my life for good. I got thoughts of getting them back, but no. IRL IS THE ONLY WAY FOR ME!
    5. I am grateful for the social interactions I had today with people.
    6. I am grateful that I realized how bad PMO is for me. It drains me out of my motivation, willpower and good/positive mood. It makes me a bad shadow of myself. (ENTJ - ISFP)
    7. I am grateful for my plans that I made for the morrow.
    8. I am grateful for books. Reading game of thrones and the law to success right now.
    9. I am grateful for my friends and for my family.
    10. I am grateful that I am 100% CERTAIN to visit the gym tomorrow. I skipped today (because I woke up too late, was too sleepy after waking up.) Guess why? PMO. Destroys me.
    11. I am grateful for going to sleep quite soon. Sleep early, get up early! Good night everyone, stay safe and sound! NEVER GIVE UP !

4. Jam

Jam Fapstronaut

Today I am grateful for:
    1. Making good money today in my shop - holy shit, I needed that boost!
    2. Music. It picks me up when I am feeling down.
    3. My developing intuition.

5. JohnnyReid

JohnnyReid Fapstronaut

I'm so grateful for..

1. having a roof over my head, clean drinking water and an abundance of clean, healthy food in my pantry.
    2. having found NoFap. Total game changer. My life is completely different because of it. Over a year! Never, ever again.
    3. despite being sick off work today, a healthy body, a healthy mind. A body which is growing muscle, and a mind which loves learning.

6. I am grateful for the healthy relationships that I have in my life.
    I am thankful for my Yoga practice and how far it has gotten me.
    I am appreciative of the NoFab community and this online movement and personal practice that gives men and women their power back.

7. perseverence24

perseverence24 Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for getting a good nights sleep.
    2. I am grateful that I studied for the exam I have today.
    3. I am grateful for the warm weather.

8. JohnPaulGeorgeRingo

JohnPaulGeorgeRingo Fapstronaut

1. Grateful for my truth.
    2. Grateful for my pain.
    3. Grateful for my instincts.

9. Aklaborer

Aklaborer Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the medicines I take. Although sometimes I feel they're more harm than good, I still take them.

(This next gratitude is abstract) I'm grateful towards not knowing the future.

I'm grateful towards the advise I receive from everyone in my life. I just need to grasp and heed those words.

10. microsmurfen

microsmurfen Fapstronaut

I am grateful to be with my girlfriend again.
    I am grateful to see my dad n mum happy.
    I am grateful for vacation, sun, beach, sea, watermelons.
    I am grateful for my life.
    I am grateful to relax.
    I am grateful to be present.
    I am grateful to soon get the 90days..and ill def continue..
    I am grateful.

11. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

Ok this is for yesterday too (last time, I promise) Day 8:
    Today is a very important day because I accomplished successfully my first 10-day challenge at NoFap, so I'm very happy for that. Also I want to thank God for giving me the strength I need now more than ever, for giving me the rest He promised when he said "come to me, those who are tired", for giving me a purpose, a reason to fight, to giving me access to this place. Finally, I'm grateful because I'm finally able to love myself, without looking great, without so many things I don't have and even I don't need, just with the strength of making a change. God be glorified for all that I didn't expected to happen to me.

12. Survivor12

Survivor12 Fapstronaut

I am grateful for waking up early these days than I usually did

I am grateful for my family cause they can be the best distractions

I am grateful for the blessings I have in my life

I am grateful for understanding that being true to yourself is a way of healing as well

I am grateful to my Lord for everything I have in life.

And lastly , I am grateful for waking up today alive and healthy.

@SaapKaBaap thank you. Good luck on yours as well

13. Today I am grateful for my career as a chemical dependency counselor. I am thankful that I love myself. And I am thankful for people who write self-help literature. I am thankful that I am breathing today!

14. nojerking

nojerking Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for another day.

15. av_2905

av_2905 Guest

1. I am grateful for the tough times I've gone through because it has made me mentally stronger.
    2. I am grateful that I have a job, because focusing there really helps prevent PMO.
    3. I am grateful for leg day. The pain that follows afterwards is worth it because I know that I did everything correctly.

16. NightReaper775

NightReaper775 Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the fact that I feel more motivated.
    I am grateful for reading and exercising.
    I am grateful for waking up earlier than usual.
    I am grateful for the science-fiction genre.
    I am grateful for studying Sociology.

Greetings.

17. plant goodness

plant goodness Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the groups here that I joined. They suit me well.

I am grateful for being able to reap benefit from Plant Teachers without having to ingest psychoactive plants. My spiritual practice doesn't require I intoxicate even with so called "entheogens".

I am grateful for being healthy in mind and body during these dark days we are all going through. There is Light at the end of this tunnel for those willing to sacrifice.

“I am grateful for what I am and have. My thanksgiving is perpetual. It is surprising how contented one can be with nothing definite - only a sense of existence. Well, anything for variety. I am ready to try this for the next ten thousand years, and exhaust it. How sweet to think of! my extremities well charred, and my intellectual part too, so that there is no danger of worm or rot for a long while. My breath is sweet to me. O how I laugh when I think of my vague indefinite riches. No run on my bank can drain it, for my wealth is not possession but enjoyment.”
    ― Henry David Thoreau

1. I'm grateful for getting selected at the best college of Journalism.
    2. I'm grateful to all those who supported me.
    3. I'm grateful to my co-traveller in train. Had a wonderful dailogue with him.

18. SaapKaBaap

SaapKaBaap Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for this moment. super grateful to be alive.
    2. I am grateful to go for a jog in the morning. [After a long time]
    3. I am grateful that I have my mom and dad with me.
    4. I am grateful my head is clear now.
    5. I am grateful that I didn't give in to temptations this whole week.
    6. I am grateful for the universe.
    7. I am grateful that I read more than 25 pages today.

19. Someguy32

Someguy32 Fapstronaut

Really like the second one!