Celebrating 120 DAYS no PMO (Hardmode)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by nofapmike, May 27, 2015.

1. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

great, thanks for the tips

2. Brockfoor9

Brockfoor9 Fapstronaut

What's he green bar thingy you speak of nofapmike???

3. aingdk11

aingdk11 Fapstronaut

Congrats bro! Hardcore pmo addict here since 15yo now im 30yo clean for 7month after tons of relapse moment keep pushing myself to the limit already having amazing benefits of nofap.and the highest is i can having great sex with my gf for 30minute sometimes more.last year i cant belive this can happen to me.right now i feel like a real man.goodluck for everyone in here !

reboot_in_progress likes this.
  4. nofapmike

nofapmike Fapstronaut

That was the old counter back in the day. The new version is on my signature.

5. reboot_in_progress

reboot_in_progress Fapstronaut

First off all, congratulations!
    My opinion - totally agree with 1,2,3. It was much easier for me to quit smoking (1 mnth so far) But disagree with 4: you don't want to concentrate on it, just live you life.
    If you haven't a relationships try to find a girl it would help tremendously. Try to M without any visual stimulation. Like an option - you can "pay for a girl for 1 hour" when you feel you balls full. You can disagree with me, but it all worked and work for me now.

6. nofapmike

nofapmike Fapstronaut

I'M AN OPEN MINDED PERSON!!! I can totally see your points and I'll keep that in mind.

reboot_in_progress likes this.
  7. spartan459

spartan459 Fapstronaut

That is so true, it could have been worse. Thank you for that comment. Feeling bad weakens you and more likely to relapse.