1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Someguy32

Someguy32 Fapstronaut

I am getting exam results tomorrow. I'm grateful for my tenacity and application to have studied so very hard for such a long period of time. Pass or fail I am proud of my effort.
    I am grateful for meditation (I need to apply myself more)
    I am grateful for the councillor who helped me identify when I am being too hard on myself and when to give myself a pat on the back.

2. Harry Maclad

Harry Maclad Fapstronaut

2nd day!

1) I am thankful for being part of this awesome big world of 7 billion people, where each person is unique in there own way!
    2) I am thankful to be a part of this NoFap website!
    3) I am thankful for the endless books I can be able to read, thanks to the library!

3. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for conquering another day.
    2. I am grateful for my body.
    3. I am grateful that I visited the gym today!
    4. I am grateful for my exhausting back-biceps exercise - deadlift included.
    5. I am grateful that it is leg day tomorrow!
    6. I am grateful that I finished lots of stuff today, and also for the following two days!
    7. I am grateful that I FINALLY realized the real cause and reason of my behavior - until NOW!
    8. I am grateful for this lovely, beautiful community! Most of us would have not gotten so far without this page!
    9. I am grateful for my diet and nutrition plans!
    10. I am grateful for my plans!
    11. I am grateful that I aim to go to bed today earlier than 1AM... Good night everyone, stay safe and sound - one our left for me, but still I have lots of stuff to do!

4. Jam

Jam Fapstronaut

Today I am grateful for:
    1. Being able to remain centered at the SS office
    2. Making it to week two of couch to 5k
    3. For progressing faster than I ever though I would in my spiritual practice, workouts and nofap
    4. Water, delicious water.

5. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

Day 9:
    1. I'm grateful for feeling sad today because it reminds me I'm human
    2. I'm grateful for having functional eyes
    3. I'm grateful for being on the right way

6. JohnPaulGeorgeRingo

JohnPaulGeorgeRingo Fapstronaut

1. Grateful that I have a job.
    2. Grateful that I am cultivating further my work ethic and generously.
    3. Grateful for my cool bed.

Jam, LoyalKnight, Eleanor and 5 others like this.
  7. axc18

axc18 Fapstronaut

I wish I had picked up on this thread earlier, what a great idea for keeping focused on being grateful :)

1) I'm grateful that my close-family are all on good terms. My mom had trouble growing up with familial things; her parents got divorced, her siblings didn't speak with each other, etc., and I'm immensely grateful that my family now doesn't have any of those issues.
    2) I'm grateful that my family is generally accepting and open-minded. I live in the bible belt area, so many people down here are set in their ways. "things are the way they are because that's the way they've always been", people seem to think most often. But most of my family is open to new concepts and ideas and enjoy learning, even though half of them are adults.
    3) I'm grateful that I am able to follow the religion I believe in without fear of lawful persecution because of it. Freedom of religion is one of the greatest possible freedoms for a person or country to have, in my humble opinion.

8. microsmurfen

microsmurfen Fapstronaut

I am grateful for a new sunny day.
    I am grateful for fresh air.
    I am grateful for my golden beach.
    I am grateful for my amazing beautiful girlfriend.
    I am grateful for tea.
    I am grateful for infinite waters.
    I am grateful for mac book air.
    I am grateful for yesterdays dinner with my parents.
    I am grateful for morning runs.
    I am grateful

9. Aklaborer

Aklaborer Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for this moment.

I'm grateful for my smartphone. Allows easy access to this site.

I'm grateful for having a low calorie intake day. I need to lose weight and feel better when i don't eat so much. Something about not having my stomach full is filling to me.

10. nojerking

nojerking Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for another day;
    2. I am grateful for the opportunity I´ve been given.

11. I am thankful for my newfound ability to concentrate and focus. I am grateful for my abilities to play the keyboards and to sing. I am thankful for my connection to Source. I am thankful for the app called Habit Hub, it helps me accomplish my daily routines successfully. Thank you, thank you!

nojerking, Jam, LoyalKnight and 3 others like this.
  12. NightReaper775

NightReaper775 Fapstronaut

I am grateful for this community and becoming amazed seeing how many of us are fighting this addiction.
    I am grateful for my home.
    I am grateful for food and water.
    I am grateful for reading.
    I am grateful for wanting to get back on many of the things I started but never really got a grip onto (like learning Japanese, exercising or meditating).

Greetings.

13. av_2905

av_2905 Guest

1. I am grateful for the great lunch I had with my colleagues.
    2. I am grateful for the police officers who put their lives on the line to protect ours.
    3. I am grateful for the universe. It's vastness and mystery really captivates me.

14. Harry Maclad

Harry Maclad Fapstronaut

I am thankful for having clean water!
    I am thankful for all the opportunities I have to learn and grow!
    I am thankful for living in a really safe and fun neighborhood!

15. plant goodness

plant goodness Fapstronaut

I am grateful for environmentalists who are standing up to evil, nasty, greedy corporations who would like to see the entire planet turned into one big city.

I am grateful for people who teach that being stuck on this planet is a choice, not an absolute. Metaphysically speaking.

I am grateful that I am reading a random book called Recovering Spender. Well ya, I should. Recover. From spending.

16. plant goodness

plant goodness Fapstronaut

One more as something just happened while posting the above,

I am grateful there is an old woman with a cane behind me that was approaching an elevator and said "Motherfucker" out of the blue. Then bitch.

1. I'm grateful for feeling in control of my life again.
    2. I'm grateful for developing good habits.
    3. I'm grateful for the awesome ideas I had today.
    4. I'm grateful that my relationship with my family is improving.
    5. I'm grateful for being healthy.

17. axc18

axc18 Fapstronaut

1) i'm grateful for good friends who pay for my lunch when i only have like 5 bucks in my wallet :p
    2) i'm grateful for the privilege of driving an automobile. It's very useful to have this privilege, especially in this day and age where you can walk to so few places when you live in a suburban area like I do.
    3) I'm grateful for the good that the NoFap program is granting me. In public today, I felt much less self-conscious about how i was standing, etc., than I did before I started this program.

18. SaapKaBaap

SaapKaBaap Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for having a great family.
    2. I am grateful for not giving up my fight against 'P'.
    3. I am grateful for making the necessary arrangements that will help me to be a better person in this life & to remove the filth from my mind permanently.
    4. I am grateful that I read 25 pages today.
    5. I am grateful to know I am that negative beliefs can only bring negativity in one's life.
    6. I am grateful that I am making progress in life.

19. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

@ChristopherB Thanks for the suggestion. I am actually using another habit app (habit loop tracker), but that got a bit boring. Going to try out HabitHub now!

1. I am grateful for conquering another day.
    2. I am grateful for helping people!
    3. I am grateful for my brutal leg day today!
    4. I am SUPER grateful that I visted the gym today, despite my procrastination which lasted 1-2 hours about the question (should I go to the gym? If yes, with the car or with the bike?=
    5. I am grateful for going to the gym with the bike in a rainy weather; it made me feel stronger and better!
    6. I am grateful for music.
    7. I am grateful for my confidence and my determination to move on, whatever the cost may be!
    8. I am grateful for my future plans, NoFap included!
    9. I am grateful for my rest day on the morrow. 2 days gym in a row, now one day rest!
    10. I am grateful for the healthy food I ate. I just have to break it now a bit more so I eat more often!
    11. I am grateful for being quite sleepy now and exhausted.I have plans for the morrow, also writing applications for dual studies to some places!
    12. I am grateful that I only played 10 minutes today - life comes first!
    13. I am grateful that I am able to wish a good night to every, stay safe and sound, and do not let PMO take hold of you!