1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Someguy32

Someguy32 Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for finding out I passed my huge exam today. It's going to help so much with my career.
    I'm grateful that I have good friends who are happy to hear of my success.
    I'm grateful that I have a loving family who care for me and my well being.
    I'm grateful that I can now see a path to take care of my parents when they get older and repay the years of sacrifice they have had for my benefit.

2. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

Day 10:
    1. I'm grateful for realizing so many things, though I found out after relapsing
    2. I'm grateful for all the support I receive in here
    3. I'm grateful for being able to do some things today though I was feeling like shit
    4. I'm grateful for my cat, again, my 5 kg furry bunch of love.

3. perseverence24

perseverence24 Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for life and being able to live another day.
    2. I am grateful for the people in my life that love and motivate me to be a better person.
    3. I am grateful for starting to feel a sense of purpose in my life.
    4. I am grateful for being tired from doing something that is enjoyable to me.
    5. I am grateful for having food in the house everyday.
    6. I am grateful for family.

4. Jam

Jam Fapstronaut

Today I am grateful for:
    1. Waking up
    2. Being able to speak authentically
    3. My parents
    4. My teacher
    5. my life

5. microsmurfen

microsmurfen Fapstronaut

I am grateful for meditation.
    I am grateful for the new restaurant we ate on yesterday.
    I am grateful for my gf. She have humor.
    I am grateful for summer.
    I am grateful for this life.
    I am grateful to feel how big difference a "vacation" -diet compared to a ketogen diet is. Ill go back keto after these weeks. I wake up tired, mood, feeling heavy etc..
    I am grateful for my streak.
    I am grateful to start off this day.
    Peace guys, enjoy wed 26 July -17

6. Aklaborer

Aklaborer Fapstronaut

Im grateful for tomorrow, all day i will be riding bicycles with my girlfriend.

Im grateful for this thread I now habitually post right before bed.

Im grateful for keeping up this challenge when lots of things seem bleak to me since im medicated for a mental illness. I need to learn to stop using that as an excuse and live life to the fullest. Not crammed in a dark lighted room alone doing what to myself.

I usually do three gratitude now im doing four because I'm truly thankful for whoever posted this created this thread. Keep up the good work in helping people. God bless.

7. nojerking

nojerking Fapstronaut

8. NightReaper775

NightReaper775 Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the inner self that is growing inside me.
    I am grateful for all the kindness in a world full of problems.
    I am grateful for having passed my exam.
    I am grateful for being open about life.
    I am grateful for wanting to see and do things differently.
    I am grateful for this thread.
    I am grateful for having more time to explore myself and focus on interesting things.
    I am grateful for exercising, reading and meditating.

Greetings.

9. I'm grateful for...
    God
    my family
    my friends
    this website
    food
    water
    clothing
    my health
    hair
    clean air
    a house to live in
    another day to live.

10. plant goodness

plant goodness Fapstronaut

11. SaapKaBaap

SaapKaBaap Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for having a great time with my friend.
    2. I am grateful that I could answer my dad in a positive way to calm him.
    3. I am grateful that I am positive about my future.
    4. I am grateful that I have read more than 25 pages.
    5. I am grateful to have at least started doing some work today.

12. av_2905

av_2905 Guest

1. I am grateful that my presentation at work went well, although there is room for improvement.
    2. I am grateful for my manager. She took the whole team out for ice cream after the presentation.
    3. I am grateful to be feeling happier than before.

13. microsmurfen

microsmurfen Fapstronaut

I am grateful to make the 90 days challenge on the first time. First 30 days was difficult, now its easy. Iam not addicted anymore to that junk. And Ill keep continue on this journey.
    I am grateful I found this site 90 days ago and this gratitude thread. Its really good to write off and have gratitude every day.
    I am grateful for an amazing day with my parents and girlfriend at the beach all day.
    I am grateful for the amazing dinner we had on an amazing restaurant with great music.
    I am grateful to get good sleep.
    I am grateful for tomorrow. Other day at beach.
    I am grateful for the books i read.
    I am grateful for my parents.
    Peace and good night.

14. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for conquering another day.
    2. I am grateful for finally writing my first application letter for my dual study! I wanted to write one for one week - FINALLY I DID IT! I was close of exploding by frustration there, because I did not know what to write first. Negative thoughts crept into my mind, telling me really negative things, like "you'll never manage to write it!" "you'll never get accepted!" or "you will never get a girlfriend!", or even "just imagine how good PMO now would be!". I resisted, and I finished my letter at the end! That is one small step, which will enable much for me, though!
    3. I am grateful for my blueprint for future application letters, which only I know, so it will stay unique!
    4. I am grateful for my rest day today!
    5. I am grateful for my plans to visit the gym on the morrow!
    6. I am grateful for my positive habits.
    7. I am grateful for my determination and my willpower to move on, like never before!
    8. I am grateful that my day today was really productive, really! I went to cut my hair, to repair my glasses, to find out how to wear contact lenses better, and then I wrote my application letter! Feeling great!
    9. I am grateful for my plans for the morrow, my plan is to call to the company (Airport) and to ask some things, then to send the letter. After that gym, and then I'll write more application letters for dual studies!
    10. I am grateful that I am heading off to bed soon. Good night, take care everyone, stay safe and sound!

15. I am thankful that I am disciplined.
    I am thankful for my intelligence.
    I am thankful for all the experiences that I have had in my life.

16. axc18

axc18 Fapstronaut

oops, I meant to do this about 5 hours ago but i forgot, hahaha
    1) I'm grateful for music. I love music of all kinds so dearly, it's hard to explain. I'm not sure I could live in a world devoid of music. All of it that people invest themselves into - from hip hop, to rock, to big band, to electronic - is some of my favorite stuff in the world.
    2) grateful for a family who puts up with me. I'm an ass pretty often, and angry pretty often, but they still look out for my best interests and help me when I need them.
    3) grateful for art in general. Whether it be music, literature, paintings, etc., I'm glad to live in a world where people have the means and abilities to express themselves artistically.

17. perseverence24

perseverence24 Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for having almost made it through the week thankful there is only two more days.
    2. I am grateful for doing well on my first exam this week.
    3. I am grateful that I will be seeing my family in a week, its been more than a year.
    4. I am grateful for being happy today.

18. JohnPaulGeorgeRingo

JohnPaulGeorgeRingo Fapstronaut

1. Grateful for my anxiety.
    2. Grateful for water.
    3. Grateful for Russell Brand

19. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

Late again. Day 11:
    1. I'm grateful for being in good terms with mom, after so much stress and struggling.
    2. I'm grateful for finding nidra yoga on YouTube, it might help me with my inability to being relaxed on my bed without urges attacking me :l
    3. I'm grateful for the food at home, though I'm getting fat
    4. I'm grateful for having a friend

20. Aklaborer

Aklaborer Fapstronaut

Im grateful and happy towards the words my girlfriend's dad just shared.

Im grateful towards my own dad who had impeccable timing in texting me today.

im actually grateful and happy i didn't break my streak of pmo free and watch P today for entertainment while i was bored. Now have 8 days pmo free.