1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Seeing a new girl. 22 years old, 16 days into a reboot.

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by TheWarrant, Jun 18, 2017.

1. TheWarrant

TheWarrant Fapstronaut

Hi, thanks for posting and reading my story.

Your English is good, keep up the good work!

Give up PMO - it will help. I'm 54 days in and I can feel my penis becoming more responsive. I'm certain that after 90 days I'll be able to achieve an erection when sexually initiated by a girl (provided I'm not drunk). While i was PMOing that wasn't possible.

Don't beat yourself about your lack of performance. You can make a girl very satisfied with just your tongue and hand. And that's the truth.

You sound like a young guy (as am i) and your sexual ability will improve - the best way to ensure it does so is to quit PMO for good.

Also, you have been able to achieve erections in the past, you will have them in the future. Try to take your mind off things and let that girl who you were repulsed by go, if she was a trigger for your lack of interest in women then it's evident she's not a positive influence.

Start with getting rid of PMO. Enjoy!

2. TheWarrant

TheWarrant Fapstronaut

Don't tell her unless you need to. When you first try to have sex it may all go completely well. Stop setting yourself up for failure.

And just in case things do get sexual. Give her erotic pleasure in other ways before you try to have sex.

Kiss her body, neck, bit her ear lobes, rub her clit through her panties, then remove them, bite her inner thighs, give her amazing head... There are so many things you can do.

Once you've got her hot and aroused, let her give you head - if you aren't hard or aroused, chances are this will help. Also, you can just say that the first time you'd rather just have oral sex as opposed to penetrative - if you can't get it hard enough.

After this, you could maybe disclose your PIED issue.

The PIED will pass regardless. Don't worry.