1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Never again

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by ICAN&IWILL, Aug 1, 2014.

1. ICAN&IWILL

ICAN&IWILL Fapstronaut

Third day without PMO and already feeling stronger. Abstained myself from any kind of distraction while using computer, with frequent cold showers when urges pop up. So far so good, i don't want this habit again, it has made me so unaware from the truth that i don't recognize my feelings anymore. It seems like i have forgotten to live life during influence of this artificial happiness.
    I curse myself for even thinking and following this path of destruction, it has taken so much valuable time from me, which i cant recover.

2. Mach5

Mach5 Fapstronaut

I know what you mean. Personally, I feel more alive. It's as if my addiction had been draining the life out of me, which it probably did. Anyway, stay strong!

3. ICAN&IWILL

ICAN&IWILL Fapstronaut

Thanks for backing up mate, my will is getting stronger as the time pass. I am certain that i will never be tracing my footsteps. And i wish every person here reach there goals with flying determination. :)