1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. microsmurfen

microsmurfen Fapstronaut

I am grateful for holosync. Meditated 1h/day since January, missed some days. Yesterday I had my best session. Im on level 1 and I am so grateful for this program. I Highly recommend it, tho its expensive.
    I am grateful for the benefits from nofap. Biggest "viewable" benefit for me is in the bedroom. Our Sex is so much better and last a lot longer. In beginning of the journey i allowed to have sex with orgasm. But now Im on day 50ish with total semen retention. I do have sex but without orgasming.
    I am grateful for other benefits as well, conversations are smooth not awkward, increased confidence, I am more clear when i Speak, better voice. Sticking to goals. Don't fall of track. Any many other improvements.
    I am grateful for my girlfriend.
    I am grateful to set new goals.
    I am grateful to follow my path.
    I am grateful, life is dope.
    Keep it together guys! It is so worth it!
    Peace

2. Aklaborer

Aklaborer Fapstronaut

Im grateful tonight for the more consideration i have been allotting people if it's because of this challenge or not Im still grateful.

Im grateful because i believe in something better than this current situation Im in.

Im grateful for my loud conscience.

3. NightReaper775

NightReaper775 Fapstronaut

I am grateful for being honest with my frinds about my rebooting.
    I am grateful for going out with them today.
    I am grateful for learning Japanese.
    I am grateful for reading.
    I am grateful for being on NoFap.

Take care.

4. Day 7
    I am thankful for my home that is cool is the summer and warm in the winter.
    I am thankful all forms of music, especially Mozart and electronic music.
    I am thankful that I am aware.
    I am thankful to be living and breathing and having this Earthly experience.

5. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for the present moment. This present moment is all there is.
    2. I'm grateful for 3 weeks. I'ts been 3 weeks till the last relapse and benefiting it's rewards.
    3. I'm grateful for starting gym again. I finally faced my fear/doubt/ego that comes when going gym alone. I just accepted the voices, the feeling and negativity and still when to the gym. In doing so, I encountered this girl who felt my NoFap energy and gave me gut feeling that she was into me. The regret I accept is not starting a conversation with her.

6. plant goodness

plant goodness Fapstronaut

7. av_2905

av_2905 Guest

Haven't posted in two days, so here goes:

1. I am grateful for the challenges life throws at you, because overcoming those challenges allows you to grow, and the you also reap the fruits of your labor.
    2. I am grateful for the seasons, each in itself is an experience.
    3. I am grateful that I have another day to live.

8. It's been a few days since i've done this. I had some bad times, and wasn't quite feeling like being grateful.

Or rather, I didn't want to say I'm grateful when I wasn't feeling it.

But TODAY is another day, and I am grateful for the following:-
    1. This amazing life, with all its intricacies!
    2. The Law Of Attraction
    3. The fact that my every goal is reachable, and that my every dream is achievable
    4. This amazing universe, which has gifted me with an abundance of everything I could possibly need.
    5. My parents, who aren't perfect, but have done much more for me than I could ever do for them.
    6. This challenge, which has helped improve the way I look at things.
    7. An abundance of opportunities
    8. The fact that I can visualise what I want and go after it!
    9. Conor McGregor, for being such an amazing role model
    10. The sad times I have had, that have helped me get a perception shift
    11. Mark Manson for his book "Models", and for referencing me to another book "The Way Of The Superior Man" by David Deida
    12. Having an amazing set of friends.
    13. The whole world, for inspiring me to go after what I want

PS:- I have started a little something of my own, which involves people writing short articles (Your opinion on anything you want to talk about, basically), so if you guys are interested, reply to this thread, or let me know somehow, so I can share my link.

Also, I did not start that "something", with monetary or other benefit in mind, it was just for self satisfaction. Just to assure myself of points 3,4,7, 8.

AND

The books mentioned in point 11 are really good, read them if you already havent!

9. Harry Maclad

Harry Maclad Fapstronaut

I am thankful for being born in america(not the best country, but there are countries which are worse off than america)
    I am thankful for being able to eat three meals a day
    I am thankful for the optimism that I have gained in life because of NoFap!

10. axc18

axc18 Fapstronaut

1) I'm grateful that I have friends who are patient with me when I'm new to something and cooperate to help me learn
    2) I'm grateful that my friends have similar interests as I do, so we always have fun stuff to do when we hang out with each other
    3) I'm grateful that my friends will tell me the truth, even if it's something I don't want to hear/don't like.

11. JohnPaulGeorgeRingo

JohnPaulGeorgeRingo Fapstronaut

Day 0 , don't worry I'm not giving up.

1. I am grateful for this beautiful park I'm sitting in.
    2. I am grateful for the decision I made some months ago to stop drinking.
    3. Grateful for my relapse. Reminder of what's important and what I need to leave behind.

Hope you're all doing okay

12. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful that I conquered another day.
    2. I am graetful that I bet an illness really quick - thanks to NoFap!
    3. I am grateful for my rest day today. I really needed it!
    4. I am grateful for the conversations I had.
    5. I am grateful for realizing an important lesson today.
    6. I am grateful for not breaking a sweat on my current streak!
    7. I am grateful for sleep, heading off to bed. Take care everyone, stay safe and sound!

13. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

Day 14:
    1. I'm grateful for having so many things being grateful for despite my reset and my binging
    2.- I'm grateful for finding information about my addiction to suffering
    3.- I'm grateful for food :3
    4.- I'm grateful for the wonderful weather.

14. Jam

Jam Fapstronaut

Today I am grateful for:
    1. The money I made in my shop
    2. Getting free Pecos Diamonds today
    3. Being able to run/dance in the rain last night.
    4. Finally feeling happy again.

15. mybirthdaypresent

mybirthdaypresent Fapstronaut

Things to be grateful for today:

1. The beautiful morning, the sun is still rising, the song of birds, and the cool weather. My place in Java is usually hot, but today's breeze is such a great relieve.
    2. A chance to see many awesome people, scattered around the world, sharing the same goal. It's a great motivation to know that I'm not alone.
    3. My limbs that works perfectly fine. Even though I always live in a sedentary moment, they never cease to serve me.

16. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

That's beautiful, congrats!! :D

SaapKaBaap and plant goodness like this.
  17. Slothman

Slothman Fapstronaut

Im grateful for my older sister, she has taken care of me like my own mother would.
    Im grateful for my body and how good it feels when i work out.
    Im grateful for this page, it made me a believer and a happy one :)

18. perseverence24

perseverence24 Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful that i have almost made it through the weekend.
    2. I am grateful for spending time with the person that makes me feel great about myself.
    3. I am grateful for smiling more each day it makes me feel great when i smile and others smile back.
    4. I am grateful for the great conversations I've had this weekend.

19. Aklaborer

Aklaborer Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for the pain i have in my testicles right now. I'm on day 11 of pmo free.

Im grateful for all the beautiful words we all share in anonymity to help each other. I believe that's some or a form of love we are enacting.

Im grateful for this thread bringing us all together on this one common perspective. I believe some days ago i paid my gratitude already to this thread. So this time i thank the original person who came up with the idea. Thank you

20. microsmurfen

microsmurfen Fapstronaut

I am grateful today.
    I am grateful for my Coffee.
    I am grateful for acoustic music.
    I am grateful for the beach.
    I am grateful for my beautiful girlfriend.
    I am grateful for books.
    I am grateful for the sun.
    I am grateful for audio, vision, taste, touch.
    I am grateful for health, wealth.
    I am grateful to one day be a doctor.
    I am grateful to help people.
    I am grateful to work on myself.
    I am grateful