1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

JOIN THE 90 DAY REBOOT PROGRAM HERE!! (CHECKED DAILY AND HOSTED BY Real_OGH)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Real_OGH, Sep 18, 2015.

when does everyone want to start the reboot?

1. 21th September

2. 1th October

3. ASAP

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ottisgone

ottisgone Fapstronaut

Day 6 : Take a win however it comes. I tried to sign up for the Academy twice and there was a problem. I couldn't get an answer on how to make it work. I was getting pissed. My rationalization was because I was ready to invest money in my life change and I didn't want anything to give me an excuse to not do it. That was .5% true and 99.5% BS. The truth is, when I tried to get signed up for the Academy I only had 3 days under my belt. I wanted to get signed up, then go and binge on PMO to "say good-bye" and then start fresh with the academy. I would only lose 3 days. I felt myself getting more and more upset and was finally honest with myself. I now am on day 6 and I don't want to lose 6 days! I still want to binge but I do not want to lose that many days. That is where my bigger issue lies. So, I say, "Thank you God for giving me the blessing of not being able to sign up when I wanted to. Thank you for the frustration."

Supermarron likes this.
  2. stalwartbeard

stalwartbeard Fapstronaut

Every time you restrain yourself you get a little stronger, Bury your addiction one shovel full at a time.

3. Supermarron

Supermarron Fapstronaut

I couldn't sleep the whole night and then I just had the urge to pmo I tried to kill the urge since it was day 5 when I pmoed. I hate that. I feel like I'm not man enough to Fight the urge. That was 5 days in and now meaning I have 1st relapse, I don't wanna relapse any more not a second time because I want to be better in all aspect because I want to achieve things in my life also to have the motivation and energy in achieving my small dreams that I want to fulfill one day. Yes I failed but hopefully this failure will teach me ways to not fail in the future.

4. freedom10

freedom10 Fapstronaut

Sucks to have those thoughts, but that's awesome that you were able to remember why you want to stop. Keep it up!

pranav02 likes this.
  5. freedom10

freedom10 Fapstronaut

Spent an awesome day outdoors today, and then in the evening, I all of a sudden realized it had been a week. It seems crazy that I didn't even realize it, but I'm so thankful for starting this change. I know every day is one day closer to freedom. Here's to the next day.

6. Sign me up for the 90 day challenge! We can beat this, boys!

7. bloom

bloom Fapstronaut

My first week. I'm starting to feel good, my mood is positive... It's a long way but I'll keep on walking.
    Today is sunday, it's the hardest day for me... trying to keep myself occupied all the time.

Keep on going guys!

8. Supermarron

Supermarron Fapstronaut

Gj keep up the good work sir

9. stalwartbeard

Checking in this beautiful morning. Stay sharp brothers.

10. pranav02

pranav02 Fapstronaut

Day 2 : Completed. Perfect day. Going on vacation for a month and there'll be very limited internet access so perfect escape :p Stay strong brothers, your escape will come too.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  11. freedom10

freedom10 Fapstronaut

Another day in the books. Today I had my first time really struggling with wanting to go back, but thankfully held up. This will be tough for sure, but I'm just taking it one day at a time.

12. Exonyte

Exonyte Fapstronaut

13. stalwartbeard

One more day in the land of the living.

Exonyte likes this.
  14. johnnyblaz

johnnyblaz Fapstronaut

Just relapsed last night..............:(
    But it's still Game On :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
    “Don’t fear failure. — Not failure, but low aim, is the crime. In great attempts it is glorious even to fail.” – Bruce Lee

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  15. Jouski

Jouski Fapstronaut

Count me in. Started July 29th but just joined today. Lets crush this!

stalwartbeard and Exonyte like this.
  16. Exonyte

Exonyte Fapstronaut

17. TheArkhamKnight

TheArkhamKnight Fapstronaut

18. Fighter010101

Fighter010101 Fapstronaut

Checking in today

Jouski likes this.
  19. freedom10

freedom10 Fapstronaut

Nine days down, next day ahead tomorrow.

Chakra_Serpent likes this.
  20. stalwartbeard

Still on the path to improvment.