1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New to NoFap

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by willing2change, Aug 2, 2017.

1. willing2change

willing2change Fapstronaut

Hello,
    I joined yesterday, but I wanted to do a small introduction I have struggled with PMO since I was 13 and now I am 21 (male) I am ready for a new chapter in my life. My life is actually quite great, but I would like to leave this burden behind me and start living. It makes me happy to see everyone so supportive of each other! I am proud to be a part of this community.

SteelshoT and j__todd like this.
  2. j__todd

j__todd Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap! I'm fairly new here too but I can tell you that you'll be glad you joined. If you think your life is great now then imagine what it could be if you took control of your addiction and habits. Good luck on your journey!

3. willing2change

Thank you so far I have been PMO free for one day and honesty I have been happy all day not looking at it once. Best of luck to you as well on continuing your journey!

SteelshoT and j__todd like this.
  4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

5. willing2change

I am currently fighting the urge by spending time outside and doing other fun activities such as singing and playing video games. I am still working on the MO but my first step is giving up P.

SteelshoT likes this.
  6. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

7. willing2change

I’ll check it out thank you I appreciate it!