1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

1 Year

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by ForSuccess99, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Writing this now has an interesting air about it. Roughly one year ago I decided to cut PMO out of my life entirely. If you're reading this, you probably want to know what it feels like or 'is it worth it?' Let me tell you, it was worth it.
    I can't describe how I feel. I can't give you a reason to do the same. I can only tell you that for me it was worth it, it has made all the difference. I never have to look back to that confusing, frustrating, and lonely place again.

If you want to know how it feels, you're going to have to find out for yourself. It's what you make it.

2. Cafax Xafac

Cafax Xafac Fapstronaut

3. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

4. Lifelover78

Lifelover78 Fapstronaut

5. Abdal

Abdal Fapstronaut

I like this post ) Best of Luck mate =)

6. That's right..

7. Sans_Fear

Sans_Fear Fapstronaut

It's fantastic what you have achieved. Keep up the good work, we need posts such as these that can give some inspiration to push on.

frogg05 likes this.
  8. Supermarron

Supermarron Fapstronaut

I'm on day 5 or 6 and feeling some benefits now. More energy to work out little more courageous and bit more optimistic

9. Jason911

Jason911 Fapstronaut

Thanks for posting! Very encouraging!:)

10. xXkiller42

xXkiller42 Fapstronaut

11. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

Oh man do I want to read more of this..

12. I Free I

I Free I Guest

The Truth

13. NightReaper775

NightReaper775 Fapstronaut

Thanks for posting. Congratulations on your achievemnts, I hope you get much more in the future.