1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 days of no pmo! Foundation for new life

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Brown Sugar, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Brown Sugar

Brown Sugar Fapstronaut

Hello everyone!
    Completed 30 days of no PMO today.it was a journey of many ups and downs.there were moments of anxiety, horrible urges, anger, frustration and whatnot but my commitment of nofap was unshakeable.i am feeling some better changes in my life. my morning wood is more rock solid than before.my balls are bigger than before.i don't crave for p and M anymore.These are some positive changes.
    Now I will share about things which needsto be overcome-
    I still fantasize about having sex with women and it could be anyone like a woman I saw at shopping mall or at park or at my new workplace.sometimes I surf hot women in bikinis.sometimes I touch myself.
    I don't see 30 days as my victory.thid us just a start of a new life.its a foundation which will encourage me to go further ,dive deeper .I was addicted for 14 years.its not a piece of cake to fight for 14 years of addiction.you have to be consistent, strong ,dedicatedand most important more aware of yourself.
    I would like to thanks nofap community for giving me a hope that yes I also can do it.

healthy brother, Abdal and Aloha like this.
  2. nadjibmarcusaurelius

nadjibmarcusaurelius Fapstronaut

3. Brown Sugar

Brown Sugar Fapstronaut

4. Nero_8

Nero_8 Fapstronaut

Congrats! Keep up the good work mate.

Brown Sugar likes this.
  5. Brown Sugar

Brown Sugar Fapstronaut

6. healthy brother

healthy brother Fapstronaut

7. Uncomfortably Numb

Uncomfortably Numb Fapstronaut

I am scrolling through Success post from those who are at a similar stage to me... just to add my congratulations and support