1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

180 Day Warrior Challenge (Updated)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by djmotion, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Stromboli

Stromboli Fapstronaut

Hey guys, today is day 12 for me. I had a huge wet dream last night but I usually recover from those after 12-24 hours.

UrameshiTao likes this.
  2. Max Toulouse

Max Toulouse Fapstronaut

I'm out.
    Sorry to say gentlemen but I had a really bad relapse last night.
    I refuse to give up though.
    Keep on fighting this battle, you'll all succeed!

3. Human Lab-Rat

Human Lab-Rat Fapstronaut

djmotion, you are doing a great job. Just like you said, adding that much more to the challenge is overkill in several ways. The thought behind it is good and all and it is great if people like self improvement BUT trying to take on too much at the same time will backfire in the long run. I have been there and done that. It is like trying to run a marathon but starting with full speed...not good.

Have a good day brothers! Let's kick the sh*t out of this PMO beast :)

proud of you djmotion!!

(I'm on day 3 today and doing good)

djmotion likes this.
  4. djmotion

djmotion Fapstronaut

I'm sorry to hear that bro :( keep on fighting though and you will get there eventually. Don't let a relapse set you back!!

5. djmotion

djmotion Fapstronaut

Thanks bro :) and very true, I think people should decide what they're capable off and create their own challenges. :)

Human Lab-Rat likes this.
  6. Estus

Estus Banned

I'm in; starting streak 0.

djmotion likes this.
  7. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

today is 12 days no PMO. I think when I had a strak during winter of 70 days it is not lost at all, even if i relapsed in that period. I was able to recover social relations, I had physical exercises till August when gym closed and I got a very beautiful body. I recovered to read and I was able to read three books from january. Meditation, study, karate. I started again to cultivate my passion s, to construct my life and belive in my dreams. What can I get from abstinence now? I am sure to get no more mental foggy, no more frenzy, euphory, recover eye contact with the others, and why not to find a girl to love and be loved. Today i am taken by compulsivity, only thing i would like, is to PMO. I have taken a photo of me with my friends in a one of the happiest moments and I sticked it to the wall. They give me the force to resist, to remeber me i have some dreams that i can realize, that they are a beautiful thing in my life. So my life is not ugly, I am not ugly. I have a problem, called PMO but i'll resolve it. I remeber after this period in WInter I began to feel better. When I was on 30 days of streak, other people said to me they saw me different. I know I can think only one day at time, it is not important to count days, because i want to arrive the day when i lose the count.

John1225 and djmotion like this.
  8. djmotion

djmotion Fapstronaut

god, my dick feels friggin weird. Like I'm gonna have an orgasm or something.

9. m.coming.back

m.coming.back Fapstronaut

texting with a girl on fb, it was a normal conversation but at the end I was so horny ... I relapsed :(

10. ColdBrew

ColdBrew Fapstronaut

I'm in, day 1

This is exactly what i need.

djmotion likes this.
  11. CuttingtheShackles101

CuttingtheShackles101 New Fapstronaut

Right now I'm on a little over 1 day. No major differences obviously. I will update on how I'm doing next week.

djmotion likes this.
  12. AliveAgain

AliveAgain Fapstronaut

Feeling a passive, weak, lingering urge. I am avoiding the triggers and am not going to give in now!

djmotion likes this.
  13. djmotion

djmotion Fapstronaut

hmmm, when did you join bro? can't see you on the list lol

14. djmotion

djmotion Fapstronaut

Damn man!! Don't give up, still got another chance at this challenge.

m.coming.back likes this.
  15. Lost_Survivor

Lost_Survivor Fapstronaut

I am on day 1 ..
    This is NOW or NEVER !!
    let's do this ..

I'M IN

djmotion likes this.
  16. sknnyjns

sknnyjns Fapstronaut

Again a good Day today. Flatline will probably come soon so i'm enjoying these good days to the fullest. Stay strong today guys and add that extra Day to your streak!

djmotion likes this.
  17. djmotion

djmotion Fapstronaut

Congrats on another day bro :)

I hit 15 days clean in just over 1 hour, I'm proud of myself and you guys for hanging in there. Especially those of us that ain't having sex, dealing with our sex drive can be tricky business. I find that it helps when you just ignore it, don't put too much focus on your sex drive or fantasies and the urges are easier to deal with. Keep on fighting guys! :)

sknnyjns likes this.
  18. tryhardude

tryhardude Fapstronaut

I am in! Thanks for setting up this challenge.

djmotion likes this.
  19. Sorry. I was pretty annoyed by some real world stuff at the time, but it's all cool now.

UrameshiTao and djmotion like this.
  20. AliveAgain

AliveAgain Fapstronaut

djmotion likes this.