1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why am I doing it??

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Hot dog 675, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Hot dog 675

Hot dog 675 New Fapstronaut

I started masturbation at age 23 cause my friends mom was so hot and I felt like I desperately needed her. After that I found out masturbation and it felt so good that I needed to do it all the time. Now that I'm 27 I really want to stop but at the same time it feels so good. Can someone please help me?

2. Rowan

Rowan Fapstronaut

We're all here to help you (and I'd suggest really looking into all of the resources located around the site) but the only one who can make a difference in you is yourself. It's hard starting out, but you just have to stay committed and before you know it you'll be significantly better off, and you won't even miss it! Best of luck!

3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?