1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

P.E. is it acceptable?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Temp la, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Temp la

Temp la Fapstronaut

Hi I just started my Nofap journey about a month ago I've been feeling quite good and happy about the results so far, but I have a question. Are Penile Exercises ok? For me I practice Penile Exercise regularly, and what that includes is usually a jelq/stretch session in the shower for about 5-10 minutes. Personally I've been thinking of it as a way to maintain a "healthy" erection and also a way to make my penis bigger girth/length. I have become a bit worried though that the slight amount of stimulation involved in the strokes during jelq's may cause the reversal of some of positive effects NoFap brings. Do you think it is ok to do P.E. while doing NoFap?

A41:14A likes this.
  2. A41:14A

A41:14A Fapstronaut

Do what you want mate, with your own body. Combine session with kegals.

3. AscendRestore

AscendRestore Fapstronaut

I found that the pressure and trauma of even beginners jelq routines impacted my sensitivity. The whole theory about it is based on creating tiny bits of damage to your penis. In the end I stopped because my size is just fine and I'd rather maximise sensitivity than anything else.

A41:14A and Deleted Account like this.
  4. Agreed

Focus on firmness
    Not size

Good luck re NoFap