1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Finally, at Day 90(Hardmode) :D

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Mean Machine, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Mean Machine

Mean Machine Fapstronaut

It has been an amazing journey as i have once again bounced back from PMO(my longest streak has been 163 days or so) to 90 Days PMO free, but i'm not done yet. This time i am sure that i will keep this up for at least 365 days although my actual goal is to be PMO-free till the day i die.
    Please feel free to ask any questions that come to mind.

2. fredbe

fredbe Fapstronaut

Good work! Not sure why anyone wants to be O-free, but PM free sounds great

Cyanea, Mean Machine and howdodo like this.
  3. Mean Machine

Mean Machine Fapstronaut

Hardmode is O-free as well so i just wanted to be sure. Here is to hoping the next 90 days are easier than the ones that went by.

4. fredbe

fredbe Fapstronaut

I know hard-mode is O-free, but I would think a person would only want to be O-free to no longer be addicted.
    Not as a goal in life? But because if you are with someone, you don't want to be O-free right?

5. t8031t

t8031t Fapstronaut

orgasm from masturbation free in life

6. Kaneki123

Kaneki123 Fapstronaut

Did you have weak erections?

Gamlf likes this.
  7. 22•100

22•100 Fapstronaut

do you exercise during this streak.
    and is there a significant change in how you look(health)

8. fredbe

fredbe Fapstronaut

That makes more sense. When I was in a relationship I still watched P and M, but now if i'm in a relationship again I don't want these anymore.

MountainCreek likes this.
  9. You did nofap for 163 days and 90 days. My question is that you did so good and I am sure that you were experiencing benefit and knowing how much time is wasted on pmo then what are the things which made you relapse or led toward relapsing so we can avoid those mistakes. I am on 101 days of NoFap.

Powerbeyond69 likes this.
  10. Powerbeyond69

Powerbeyond69 Fapstronaut

Gat
    Hats off to you Mean Machine! Unbelievable hard work to not wanting to get hard all the time like your past, right?
    I'm new as of 4 days struggled last nite feeling better tiday. Give me your greatest advice/strength that made to keep going? Are you married? How old ru in 48 & horny all the time! Please send a comment. Thx dude

11. Mean Machine

Mean Machine Fapstronaut

Yes, but only as a rare incident.

12. Mean Machine

Mean Machine Fapstronaut

Medidation, exercise and learning a new hobby. I started practising the guitar which took my mind off PMO.

13. Mean Machine

Mean Machine Fapstronaut

In
    I am 23 currently. Not married.

14. Powerbeyond69

Powerbeyond69 Fapstronaut

That's outstanding for a young dude like you! I'm struggling on day 6. My goal is to take as far as I can. What have you been doing to rectify your old habits of pmo? Best to you, Gregg