1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is there anyone here who have totally got rid of dandruff?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by I will win, Jun 17, 2017.

1. I will win

I will win Fapstronaut

Hello there, I'm suffering from dandruff and dry hair at the moment. So, I was wondering if someone has experienced dandruff and has got rid of it could help me.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  2. Sohaib

Sohaib New Fapstronaut

Hi, i was suffering from dandruff, itchy scalp and hence severe hairfall. So i decided to go bald and get rid of hair and dandruff both. But soon i noticed as my hair started to grow the dandruff and itchiness also returned so i made a final decision about 10 days ago to start nofap because of this and other stuff like social anxiety... Etc. Now in just about 10 days my dandruff is completely gone and also i feel more alive than ever. To sum up yes nofap does help in skin related problems i guess. Try and see for yourself.

PS. I have also been having these headaches since I started nofap. I think it's some sort of withdrawal symptom.

3. SOSo

SOSo Fapstronaut

Nofap of course, but scrubbing your scalp with baking soda with shampoo, Apple cider vinegar hair rinses and coconut oil in the hair overnight before a wash is a huge help.

connor213 likes this.
  4. Nouvel Homme

Nouvel Homme Fapstronaut

There's no reason why you can't rub coconut oil into your hair. Apparently it's good all round.

Also, for some reason I think coffee can dehydrate you generally, including maybe your scalp.

5. connor213

connor213 Fapstronaut

Drink water and coconut oil! Emphasis on coconut oil, try to get organic cold pressed too. Mine has completely gone also it has antibacterial properties. I know this is a late post but I vouch for it 100%

6. Mavricko

Mavricko Fapstronaut

Get an expensive conditioner and shampoo for it. If the first one doesn't work try a different brand. Keep trying until you find one that works for you. Only one type of shampoo stops my hair being dry. And if I don't use it daily then I get dandruff again.

7. Since I have psoriasis, corticosteroids work. Clobetasol Proprionate topical solution, 0.05% works quite well. Also, moisturizing can be helpful. OTC shampoos have not been that effective for me.

8. Maria5111

Maria5111 New Fapstronaut

Dandruff has been something I’ve been having issues with periodically throughout my life. I’ve used different medical shampoos and masks, but they damage my skin and make my scalp too dry or my hair too greasy. So, I started going for a more natural method that wouldn’t contain any chemicals and will be 100% organic. I found out about Shikai recently and it has helped me tremendously. It’s basically a mask I made from a plant that grows in South Asia only. It’s scientifically proven that it helps to remove all of the accumulated flakes of hair, fungus, infection-causing germs, expands pores, soothes sores and treats skin abrasions. Basically, it’s my hair lifesaver.

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. Shikakai, Amla and reetha. I use their mixture boiled in water. My hair are constantly getting more and more fluffy and voluminous. I love my life. XD

Hq796 likes this.