1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Born_For_War

1. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    Feb 6, 2018
  2. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    Feb 6, 2018
  3. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    Ahh! I'm about to learn JavaScript and jQuery and needless to say, I'm freaking out! :"(
    Feb 6, 2018
  4. Born_For_War
    Born_For_War
    Hmm, so opinions vary as to whether it's bad to have multiple $(document).ready(function)s on the one page. I would like to try using a for loop to iterate through the elements of the array, generating "#hidden" + (i) for each i in the array up to 15. However, my code isn't working. Can I show it to you?
    Feb 6, 2018
  5. Born_For_War
    Born_For_War
    Don't freak out. w3schools.com is an excellent reference for JS and jQ, and they are both easy to learn.
    Feb 6, 2018
  6. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    All I meant was that for tidy code, it /could/ all be in one call, in your case :) no requirement... as you know (!) pm me anytime -- just be aware I'm literally slammed with work right now (last month, this month, next month)
    Feb 7, 2018
  7. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    @Born_For_War Thanks buddy! I hate and love coding because I tend to get way too addicted :/
    Feb 7, 2018
  8. Born_For_War
    Born_For_War
    Yeah @I_can_and_I_will man, I can totally relate to that. Just spent an entire night and morning on VBA/MS Access when I was supposed to be doing jQuery. Oh well, it is all for a good cause, I guess (money :P)
    Feb 7, 2018
  9. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    Wow, you're a big fan of coding too! Haha, love the cause, if we're gonna work that feverishly, might as well gain something out of it right? ;)
    Feb 8, 2018