1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by leah88

1. StraightEdge3616
    StraightEdge3616
    Keep it up, you can do it.
    Feb 4, 2018
    Rising Sun !!, Beamer and leah88 like this.
  2. leah88
    leah88
    Want to deal with my questions and get some clarity. I think i need to write a post to process this, but ive made it through a tough day and that really counts. Facing conflict with no crutch develops you and will stick with you! So im proud of myself for sticking it out. Day 15 tomorrow, halfway to 30 x
    Feb 4, 2018
    Rising Sun !! and Beamer like this.
  3. leah88
    leah88
    Thank you @StraightEdge, i know giving in won't change anything for me. I need to change my barriers in my mind if something is bothering me, not change nofap. It will just continue the cycle. If i do PMO, then ive decided i have to choose it as a conscious decision and walk away, not just relapse without working through what's causing me to question. If im gonna relapse then im going to CHOOSE that, not fall into it
    Feb 4, 2018
  4. StraightEdge3616
    StraightEdge3616
    Exactly. We've tried doing life with PMO and clearly we aren't happy. So it only makes sense to give this up for good . I know it's easier said than done but we don't have another choice.
    Feb 4, 2018
  5. leah88
    leah88
    And if i cant choose to relapse as a conscious choice, then its not nofap that's the problem. It's something else im not facing and need to make a choice on. All stuff to process over the coming week :)
    Feb 4, 2018