1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by shodaivienni

1. Pati_ryu
    Pati_ryu
    Bc u promise urself etime that u won't relapse n quit pmo 4ever but whenever there is urge u givup.ur mind is able to convince u there isn't need to continue nofap or how normal is pmo.or just do it once .so u watch yourself fail not realising it's your mind tricking you and damaging tlyour self esteem and willpower..
    So be your own hero have a plan to defeat urges.
    I had made a bold move...I blocked p on phone
    Feb 11, 2018
    shodaivienni and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    All that life force is just wasted and testosterone becomes zero which makes us less manly. Nothing's worst than a relapse.
    Feb 11, 2018
    Pati_ryu and shodaivienni like this.
  3. shodaivienni
    shodaivienni
    @Pati_ryu @Never Give Up !! But these feelings make me relapse again the next day bcs they accumulate for days sometimes. Especially when things around u also aren't going well.
    Feb 11, 2018
  4. Pati_ryu
    Pati_ryu
    It's your body,your mind, your life. Make a promise to not let yourself down. Be mentally tough and if you like you can inbox me what your problem is.i suggest you to watch some.. mensutra video on YouTube.
    Feb 11, 2018
    shodaivienni likes this.
  5. shodaivienni
    shodaivienni
    @Pati_ryu now I feel better ofc. Maybe some other time I could inbox u. Thank you so much.
    Feb 11, 2018
    Pati_ryu likes this.