1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Cel mai drept ideal

1. Cel mai drept ideal
    Cel mai drept ideal
    So I might not be able to respond to everyone and neither will I go on like combos as it takes too much time on the phone
    Feb 18, 2018
  2. Cel mai drept ideal
    Cel mai drept ideal
    I will still visit the forum though.
    Feb 18, 2018
  3. Cel mai drept ideal
    Cel mai drept ideal
    Take care of yourselves guys!
    Feb 18, 2018
  4. Lions
    Lions
    I'll miss your mortar fire and heavy bombardments , hope my ally will be safe on a battlefield .
    Feb 18, 2018
  5. Cel mai drept ideal
    Cel mai drept ideal
    Don't worry, when I'll come back you will most likely face a big blast of likes! ;) (if you post enough comments until then!)
    Feb 19, 2018
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You are tough man! may u cure well and succeed! may this streak be your last and never ending one!
    Feb 22, 2018
  7. Cel mai drept ideal
    Cel mai drept ideal
    Thanks mate! Yes, I really hope it will! I used to be quite the addict, and yet I have managed to go 17 days clean with absolutely no urges to PMO! Something like this would've been unimaginable in the past. I don't know why is that, but I quite like it this way. Makes stuff much easier!
    Feb 23, 2018
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Bro @Alikersantti success starts with uncertainty!! Stay stronger and alert! May u vute well!!
    Feb 23, 2018