Comments on Profile Post by Win_for_life

1. Deleted Account
    Feb 20, 2018
  2. Win_for_life
    Win_for_life
    Came home tired, went to take a 1 hour nap, woke up wet down there. Wet dreams ? Relapse dont know. Have to reset the counter.
    Again !!!!!!!! :(
    Feb 20, 2018
  3. Roady
    Roady
    You have to go through it. Call upon the Lord, and you will receive strength and piece.
    Feb 20, 2018
  4. Lions
    Lions
    Feb 20, 2018
  5. Win_for_life
    Win_for_life
    @Gray Wolf yes :(
    Cant have any leniency.
    These frequent relapses are gonna sink my confidence :’(
    Feb 20, 2018
  6. Lions
    Lions
    @Win_for_life We all have our paths, but why consider something as a relapse if it wasn't within your reach(since if it was within your reach I'm certain that a conscious effort would have been made from your side to prevent it from happening, but the occurrence was of unconscious nature) ?
    Feb 20, 2018
  7. Win_for_life
    Win_for_life
    @Gray Wolf True, but it might have been avoided, if i dint thought about some stuff ( trigger ) before going to bed.
    Anyways what happened we cant change it, looking for better and stronger future.
    Thank you for talking, really helped a alot :)
    Feb 20, 2018
  8. Roady
    Roady
    Learn to captivate each thought. That's the solution.
    With the Lord you can be the master of your own thoughts. They have to listen to *you*, instead of you have to listen to them.
    Feb 20, 2018
  9. Lions
    Lions
    @Win_for_life that's completely another subject, my thoughts were solely focused on the wet dream itself, were I assumed there were none of the so called "triggers" involved during the reboot period. Maybe if you find yourself to a certain extent or completely enveloped in those thoughts(so called "trigger")you should consider that as I relapse( but all these are really personal preferences ) .
    Feb 20, 2018
  10. Lions
    Lions
    @Win_for_life You're absolutely right, look for better and you'll certainly make it , no problemo amigo :)
    Feb 20, 2018
  11. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    I'm really glad I noticed this string of comments. When I rely on the Lord in my lows, I am never disappointed. He welcomes us. Just keep taking those steps. One moment to the next. It may not be easy... always worth it, though!
    Feb 20, 2018