1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by vxlccm

1. guy_376
    guy_376
    @vxlccm Thank you. Last night, after I MO'd, I realized that I never had to say word and none of you would have known. But that is why I'm here. To grow and stay true to all of you! I appreciate your support.
    Feb 20, 2018
    vxlccm likes this.
  2. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    Learn with us. Baby steps. And, you will grow! Sorry to see you suffered a divorce. Me too, though for different / general reasons, if there can be reasoning and reasonableness in these things. Working on this in my current marriage finally pulled me through. Best wishes to you and lots of respect, because it's not easy, and I can't imagine going it alone!
    Feb 20, 2018
    Deleted Account and guy_376 like this.
  3. guy_376
    guy_376
    Thank you for your nice comments. Sorry you've been through a divorce too. I've had a bad cold/cough this week, so not been too active on here. I am sure not feeling well is part of why I rubbed one out. My GF does not know about my previous PMO habits. With the help of this group, hopefully she never has to know!
    Feb 23, 2018
    Deleted Account and vxlccm like this.
  4. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    They usually know something is off, and when things improve. But, I hear you. Best plan is to get recovered :)
    Feb 24, 2018
    guy_376 likes this.