1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Clauss24

1. Clauss24
    Clauss24
    I'm gonna take reading and working on thesis and staring in the ceiling as a subsititute in addition to other things.
    Feb 22, 2018
    Lions, Rising Sun !! and vxlccm like this.
  2. Clean Plate
    Clean Plate
    Good for you!!
    Feb 22, 2018
  3. ChoosingToWar
    ChoosingToWar
    That is a great decision! Way to find the problem and step away from what's causing it.
    Feb 22, 2018
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I quit twitter years ago. Now am in a better state concerning my Youtube addiction. I haven't owned a tv in 5 years. Just don't isolate yourself socially. However spending time in the quiet with God is a highly recommended pathway for both physical and spiritual healing.
    Feb 24, 2018
    vxlccm and Clauss24 like this.
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    God bless you on your journey.
    Feb 24, 2018
  6. Clauss24
    Clauss24
    I'm still suffering with twitter. I wish it becomes easier but this is the challenge. Thanks for your comment. God bless u too
    Feb 24, 2018
  7. Clauss24
    Clauss24
    Twitter is cutrently the biggest challenge on nofap as well as working regularly on my thesis.
    Feb 24, 2018
  8. Clauss24
    Clauss24
    I never said this but the reason I'm addicted to twiiter probably, besides watching p there is, bc I know lots of girls there who text me regularly. I like to see what thy are doing
    Feb 24, 2018
    Deleted Account likes this.
  9. Clauss24
    Clauss24
    I used to be protective and secret anout this but if I wanna get rid of twitter addicion I should come clean about this. It's a seeking mechanism for me
    Feb 24, 2018
  10. Clauss24
    Clauss24
    I tried to deactivat twitter numerous times, possibly about 30 times in last two months only
    I mean I really tried to give it up but it was like: all or nothing
    Feb 24, 2018
  11. Clauss24
    Clauss24
    It's still a mystery to me, how to give up twitter. I'm optimistic that this confession will throw light upon my attachment to twitter, God willing
    Feb 24, 2018
  12. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Confession is good for the soul. I find that had gotten overly preoccupied with the life of people on Facebook. My time on FB generally leaves me depressed as I run through endless comparisons of why im not as happy as they are..
    Feb 24, 2018
  13. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I still struggle with this to come degree. Currently on a FB hiatus. Sin is always such a vicious cycle. Depression -> lack of interaction IRL -> Desire to medicate by vicarious enjoyment -> Depression.
    Feb 24, 2018
  14. Clauss24
    Clauss24
    Yes FB definitely depresses. Twitter is less in that regard as ppl don't put their pics as much as FB, but still I feel lonely and depressed bc of the time I waste which is ironic bc i spend more time there as a result
    Feb 24, 2018
    vxlccm and Deleted Account like this.
  15. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Twitter is device of the enemy used to stupefy the masses who now consider anything over 120 characters an essay. Best to quit bro.
    Feb 24, 2018
    Deleted Account, vxlccm and Clauss24 like this.
  16. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    google "facebook depression" and it's been proven by science. less social media = rebooting our real life interactions!
    Mar 1, 2018
  17. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    In my experience, focus on 1 thing at a time.. If we try to chew lots at a time, it wont fit in the mouth.. So take 1 like make nofap journey your base then when become stable after flatline & all then quit other addictions as well + incultate good habits to replace them (1 by 1) Cheers!
    Mar 2, 2018
    Deleted Account, vxlccm and Clauss24 like this.