Comments on Profile Post by Lions

1. Lions
    Lions
    but the motions aren't easily understood within our perception . But the very act of our intent to behave with the proper qualities which are only beneficial for our selves , will definitely lead us to a permanent state of contentment.
    Feb 24, 2018
  2. Lions
    Lions
    since we will find the external environment to be equal to our perpetual proper qualities . So in that manner I wish you the strength and courage to create those proper qualities and ride the adventure of your life , all best my fellow stranger!
    Feb 24, 2018
  3. 88991s
    88991s
    I din’t understand half the things you said. But I agree with you our Intent is the most important characteristic to get us where we want to be. I aspire to be better version of myself. It’s just that the temptations are too strong and the environment I am in is difficult to change since I m live in hostel and we have 24/7 free wifi and everything in our college is digitalised.
    Feb 24, 2018
  4. 88991s
    88991s
    So you simply can’t ignore the temptation watch P(while doing boring assignments ). I m like a boat stuck in story ocean. Hahaha. Thank you for the support and advice . I m trying my hardest
    Feb 24, 2018
  5. Lions
    Lions
    @88991s but you're not digitized, I completely understand you the immense efforts are required for a individual to change to environment in which he is , and for most it seems impossible , and it ain't but the tremendous strength and persistence is needed. Just keep enduring , you may stop momentarily , but don't quit entirely.
    Feb 24, 2018