1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Lions

1. Lions
    Lions
    but the motions aren't easily understood within our perception . But the very act of our intent to behave with the proper qualities which are only beneficial for our selves , will definitely lead us to a permanent state of contentment.
    Feb 24, 2018
  2. Lions
    Lions
    since we will find the external environment to be equal to our perpetual proper qualities . So in that manner I wish you the strength and courage to create those proper qualities and ride the adventure of your life , all best my fellow stranger!
    Feb 24, 2018
  3. 88991s
    88991s
    I din’t understand half the things you said. But I agree with you our Intent is the most important characteristic to get us where we want to be. I aspire to be better version of myself. It’s just that the temptations are too strong and the environment I am in is difficult to change since I m live in hostel and we have 24/7 free wifi and everything in our college is digitalised.
    Feb 24, 2018
  4. 88991s
    88991s
    So you simply can’t ignore the temptation watch P(while doing boring assignments ). I m like a boat stuck in story ocean. Hahaha. Thank you for the support and advice . I m trying my hardest
    Feb 24, 2018
  5. Lions
    Lions
    @88991s but you're not digitized, I completely understand you the immense efforts are required for a individual to change to environment in which he is , and for most it seems impossible , and it ain't but the tremendous strength and persistence is needed. Just keep enduring , you may stop momentarily , but don't quit entirely.
    Feb 24, 2018