1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by jarugo

1. Lions
    Lions
    haha that feeling sounds fairly familiar. Welcome to this forum, I wish you all the best!
    Feb 27, 2018
  2. jarugo
    jarugo
    I'm in a really critical situation now Gray Wolf hahahah. Must overcome this one. On the brink but i can hold this. I'll be cool. Tough!!! Hahaha
    Feb 27, 2018
  3. Lions
    Lions
    How critical , which dependency are creating such urgent situation?
    Feb 27, 2018
  4. jarugo
    jarugo
    I jerk off frequently before. Out of habit. Like daily. Now its been 6 days and i can feel my cums full to the brim. Just a slight touch make me wanna ooze. But im keeping in the juice. Im hell bent on it. Sealing it in man.
    Feb 27, 2018
    Dyonisius, Win_for_life, 2525 and 2 others like this.
  5. Lions
    Lions
    we all did that( frequent m) but somehow keep it sealed , and you're start to sail spontaneously haha :)
    Feb 27, 2018
    Win_for_life, 2525 and jarugo like this.
  6. jarugo
    jarugo
    Got semen precumin again. Whens this gonna stop hahaha. I produce more than i could use bro
    Feb 27, 2018
    Win_for_life and 2525 like this.
  7. Lions
    Lions
    Wait what? How is that even possible ?
    Feb 27, 2018
  8. jarugo
    jarugo
    Just like semen leak. But just drips like precum. Im always semi erect plump. I wanna ooze out but really keepin it sealed.
    Feb 27, 2018
    Win_for_life and 2525 like this.
  9. Lions
    Lions
    Feb 27, 2018
  10. Lions
    Lions
    also, grateful for your follow act, may your wings carry you to path of true abstention !
    Feb 27, 2018
  11. jarugo
    jarugo
    Feb 27, 2018
  12. Lions
    Lions
    the name of our delighted member , which names reffers to manifesting positive vibrations.
    Feb 27, 2018
  13. jarugo
    jarugo
    Thanks Gray i will. My urge to ooze subsided a bit. But its still there. Leaking fluid still ohno. I'll check out @vibemaker
    Feb 27, 2018