1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Urðr
Last Activity:
Feb 15, 2024
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
May 10, 2003 (Age: 20)

Share This Page

Urðr

Fapstronaut, Male, 20, from Japan

Urðr was last seen:
Feb 15, 2024
    1. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      :

Celebrate with a "birthday week" instead of one day. Hey, why not a Birthday Month?

--> L
      1. Deleted Account, Urðr and Beamer like this.
      2. Urðr
        Urðr
        Thank you :)
        May 11, 2018
    2. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend! :-)) Congratulations on reaching 105 DAYS on your awesome journey without pmo in your life! :-)) You should be very proud of yourself, i know i am ! :-)) Stay positive, stay strong, and never give up!
      1. Deleted Account and Urðr like this.
      2. Urðr
        Urðr
        I'm back from school trip, hello my friend.
        I'm glad that you're here for me, so I can go far away; sometimes, I can't believe that I was able to come here and I did it ... :)
        May 11, 2018
        Deleted Account and Beamer like this.
      3. Beamer
        Beamer
        Hey buddy, ofcourse you did it ! :-)) Congratulations again ! :-)) I hope the trip was fun, we should try to be happy every day of our life ! Enjoy the weekend, and stay strong, your streak is awesome, keep moving forward !
        May 11, 2018
        Deleted Account and Urðr like this.
    3. Beamer
      Beamer
      BIG Congratulations my young friend, 100 DAYS pmo free !!! :-)) This is awesome!:-)) Enjoy this beautiful day and keep going now ! :-)) You achieved something beautiful here, awesome job buddy ! :-)) I'll try to follow you, be proud of yourself for doing this !:-)) Have a great weekend ! Stay strong!
      1. Urðr likes this.
      2. Urðr
        Urðr
        Thank you, my friend!
        Yes, I did it, I'm feeling amazing and happy now.
        Thanks to you, I appreciate that you're being here and your kind comments!
        May 4, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
      3. Beamer
        Beamer
        So proud of you, YOU did this buddy, i'm just cheering for you on the sidelines ! :-)) Great job, keep moving much much furhter! :-)) Have a great weekend !
        May 5, 2018
        Urðr likes this.
    4. Beamer
      Beamer
      95 DAYS on your pmo free journey to a brighter and happier future, big congratulations buddy ! :-)) You show great persistence here my friend, keep moving forward to the triple digits area ! :-)) Awesome job ! :-)) Stay positive, keep smiling, and stay very strong !
      1. Deleted Account, Urðr and Kcolrehs like this.
      2. Urðr
        Urðr
        Thank you my friend :) 100 days streak is so close, I can't wait!
        Apr 29, 2018
        Scorpionzz and Beamer like this.
    5. Beamer
      Beamer
      BIG congratulations on your 90 DAYS pmo free journey my friend ! Awesome achievement! :-)) Keep going now, you can go much further ! :-)) I'm proud to see you do this, you rock buddy ! Stay strong !
      1. Deleted Account and Urðr like this.
      2. Urðr
        Urðr
        Thank you my friend :) I was able to finish second-rebooting because of you're here, I appreciate your kind comments and support!
        Apr 24, 2018
        Beamer and Deleted Account like this.
      3. Beamer
        Beamer
        Thank you my friend, but YOU did this yourself really ! :-)) Big congratulations ! :-)) Keep moving forward !
        Apr 24, 2018
        Urðr likes this.
    6. Beamer
      Beamer
      85 DAYS already on your beautiful path to freedom of pmo my friend ! :-)) You're doing great, only 5 days to the big 90 days now !! :-)) Keep moving forward, never stop, and stay very strong !
      1. Urðr and Deleted Account like this.
      2. Urðr
        Urðr
        Thanks :) Yes, it's so close to my longest streak; and in this journey, every second will be the longest journey !
        Apr 20, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
    7. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 80 DAYS on your beautiful pmo free path my friend :-)) Keep adding the days, +1 day by day ! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong !
      1. Jeremy_Jr., Urðr and Deleted Account like this.
      2. Urðr
        Urðr
        Thanks my friend, I'll soon finished the second-rebooting, but it is only a part of my journey; I won't stop!
        Apr 15, 2018
        Scorpionzz and Beamer like this.
      3. Beamer
        Beamer
        Great to read this my friend !:-)) I admire your persistence and mind spirit, especially given your very young age! Big congratulations buddy! Awesome ! Have a great day !:-))
        Apr 15, 2018
        Urðr likes this.
    8. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend :-)) I'm happy to see you reaching 75 DAYS on your beautiful pmo free path, congratulations ! :-)) Keep moving forward now ! :-)) Stay positive, stay strong!
      1. Jeremy_Jr., 2525, Urðr and 1 other person like this.
      2. Urðr
        Urðr
        Hello, it's going well now, and this is almost because of you, thank you. I'll be sure to success this journey ;)
        Apr 10, 2018
        2525 and Beamer like this.
    9. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my young friend :-)) Big congratulations on reaching 70 DAYS on your beautiful journey without pmo in your life :-)) Awesome streak bro ! :-)) Keep moving forward !
      1. 2525, Jeremy_Jr., Urðr and 1 other person like this.
      2. Urðr
        Urðr
        Thanks bro :) It's good driving now, I'll not to stop but to keep going, stay strong!
        Apr 5, 2018
    10. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey buddy, congratulations on reaching 65 DAYS on your pmo free journey! :-)) Keep adding the days, you're doing really great here ! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong!
      1. Urðr
        Urðr
        Thanks, but now I feel some urges, but I believe that I can break them!
        Mar 31, 2018
        2525, Love369 and Beamer like this.
      2. Beamer
        Beamer
        Mar 31, 2018
        2525, Love369 and Urðr like this.
    11. ShyMonk555
      ShyMonk555
      Always wanted to visit Japan during the cherry blossom season :)
      1. Urðr
        Urðr
        Yeah, the cherry blossom is really beautiful, but here's also pollen on the same season, it makes us sneeze intensely!
        Mar 29, 2018
        ShyMonk555, 2525 and Beamer like this.
    12. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend :-)) Congratulations on reaching 2 MONTHS on your beautiful pmo free journey my friend :-)) It's a real big achievement, you showed some great persistence here! :-)) Keep going further now ! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong !
      1. 2525, ShyMonk555, Jeremy_Jr. and 2 others like this.
      2. Urðr
        Urðr
        Thank you, next goal is: 90 Days = 3 Months !
        Mar 28, 2018
        2525, ShyMonk555 and Beamer like this.
    13. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend :-)) Congratulations on reaching 58 DAYS on your beautiful journey here! :-)) Only 2 days to 60 DAYS !! Keep going now ! :-)) Stay positive, stay strong!
      1. 2525, Jeremy_Jr., Urðr and 1 other person like this.
      2. Urðr
        Urðr
        Thanks my friend, now I can't see the end of this way, so I won't stop, and go much further away :)
        Mar 28, 2018
    14. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my young friend, 55 DAYS pmo free already, you did an amazing streak buddy ! :-)) I'm sure you will go much much further on your beautiful journey ! :-)) Stay positive, stay strong !
      1. Urðr
        Urðr
        Thank you, I won't give up, but I will go further away!
        Mar 20, 2018
        2525, Deleted Account, Beamer and 2 others like this.
    15. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on your 50 DAYS pmo free streak here my friend ! :-)) You're doing great , keep going now, you can go much much further ! :-)) Stay strong !
      1. Urðr
        Urðr
        I reached 50 streaks, and now feeling amazing. Thanks to you ;)
        Mar 16, 2018
        2525, Deleted Account and Beamer like this.
    16. Beamer
      Beamer
      Only 2 days to the big "50 days" buddy, keep going, stay strong ! :-)) You will go much further !
      1. Urðr
        Urðr
        Thank you. There's the looong way to go, but I believe I can reach the end of this way. Keep going
        Mar 14, 2018
    17. Beamer
      Beamer
      Big congratulations on reaching 45 DAYS on your journey to happiness my friend ! :-)) You're achieving a beautiful streak here buddy! :-)) Keep moving forward ! Stay strong !
      1. 2525 and Deleted Account like this.
      2. Urðr
        Urðr
        Thanks, I'm on 1/2 of 90 days, feeling awesome. Let's keep going!
        Mar 11, 2018
    18. Beamer
      Beamer
      Big congratulations my young friend ! :-)) 40 Days pmo free is an awesome streak ! :-)) You will go much much further, i'm sure you will ! :-)) You rock buddy ! :-)) Stay strong !
      1. Urðr
        Urðr
        Thank you, I really feel this great habit makes me strong, it's awesome, and I will not stop it. Keep going!
        Mar 7, 2018
    19. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on your 35 days journey my friend ! :-)) It's heartwarming to see you advance seemingly without effort ! :-)) Keep moving in the right direction, you got this !! :-)) Stay strong !
      1. Urðr
        Urðr
        Thanks, that's very kind of you to say that, and I won't give up to keep this amazing habit.
        Feb 28, 2018
    20. Beamer
      Beamer
      Big congratulations on your 1 month pmo free journey buddy ! :-)) You showed great persistence, and i'm sure you will go so much further ! :-)) Stay strong and have a great weekend !
      1. Urðr
        Urðr
        Thanks, I can go anywhere, I don't give up !
        Feb 23, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    May 10, 2003 (Age: 20)

Signature

[​IMG]