1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by icandoallthings

1. SweetTransformation
    SweetTransformation
    Heyyyy!! I'm glad to see you're still about too - you left for ages man! I had to take a bit of a break from here. So I had like a 4-5 month streak but relapsed about 2 weeks ago. But I think I can do this.
    Mar 13, 2018
  2. icandoallthings
    icandoallthings
    Yea about 5-6 months of no NoFap ._. Foolish of me to think I could do this alone. Ended up spiraling out of control. Finally got it back under control. TBH I envied how far along you were in your reboot. Seeing as how we're both almost around the same day, I challenge you to see who can last the longest. I feel I can do a whole 365. wbu? :p
    Mar 15, 2018
  3. SweetTransformation
    SweetTransformation
    Ooohh, it's on! Sounds like a plan! I get occasional slip ups where I'm like I really need to do this but I feel myself in this for the long run too. Just know I'll motivate and banter you at the same time ahaa
    Mar 16, 2018
  4. icandoallthings
    icandoallthings
    I don't know how far you had fallen in those 2 weeks but to me it seems like you had more of a momentary slipup than an actual relapse. I see you've updated your counter as well. You're only going to catch up to me once that counter reaches the 500+ mark >:D
    Mar 16, 2018
  5. SweetTransformation
    SweetTransformation
    Haha yeah, real funny *straight face*! I think you're right, I slipped up once on that day and binged like crazy but not again after. Normally, I would've watched it a few more times by now but I haven't. You're only 8 days or so older than me in this game so I'm not too worried :D
    Mar 18, 2018