1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Poemandres
Last Activity:
Sep 4, 2018
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Dec 1, 1995 (Age: 28)

Share This Page

Poemandres

Fapstronaut, Male, 28

No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell. May 4, 2018

Poemandres was last seen:
Sep 4, 2018
    1. Poemandres
      Poemandres
      No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell.
      1. Deleted Account likes this.
    2. Amal
      Amal
      Masha'allah brother 90 days! Amazing. Thanks for inspiring us all.. Keep walking on the straight path. Stay strong and blessed :)
      1. Rising Sun !! likes this.
      2. Poemandres
        Poemandres
        Blessings to you brother, I don't even know how I've gotten here, I was feeling so hopeless with this. By trying, trying, trying, and getting up from the floor every single time suddenly something clicked in me, it's like I needed to fail enough times to really feel pain and suffering, only then could I make the change.
        Mar 14, 2018
        Amal likes this.
      3. Poemandres
        Poemandres
        But in truth I really have to thank the One because this time I prayed desperately for lust to be removed from every cell of my body and here I am.

Thank you for your support, I wish you a lot of strength.
        Mar 14, 2018
        Amal likes this.
    3. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      congratulations bro keep going inshallah another 90 days
      1. Roady, Amal, Poemandres and 3 others like this.
      2. Poemandres
        Poemandres
        Thank you brother, of course that I'll keep going for this entire lifetime, masturbation is just nonsense. May the One help us on our path.
        Mar 12, 2018
        Deleted Account and Amal like this.
    4. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      Thank you for following me, brother. :) Fantastic work on 64 days! How are you?
      1. Poemandres
        Poemandres
        I still have some withdrawal symptoms but feeling good overall. :)

No longer being in the spiked chains of that lustful cycle that seemed endless and very hard to get out of it gives me an incredible sense of satisfaction.

Best wishes brother, keep up the Good work.
        Feb 14, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 1, 1995 (Age: 28)
    Bhagavan: "Only spiritual discipline and sadhana are required to clear the way of the awareness of ever existing Reality.

The attainment of heaven and its enjoyments are not mukti. Life in heaven also is the same as on earth. It is perishable"

- More Talks with Ramana Maharshi, p. 19

Signature

[​IMG]