1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. green lion eating the sun
    green lion eating the sun
    I'm good thanks you? And tomorrow is Easter :)
    Mar 31, 2018
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Woah awesome, that should be fun!! Happy Easter in advance!! I'm good too thanks!!
    Mar 31, 2018
  3. green lion eating the sun
    Happy Easter to you too in advance :) I would like to go to confession and attend Mass tomorrow
    Mar 31, 2018
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Thats cool !! Have fun & be at peace at the same time !! I know its paradox but thats how it is haha.. I sound like Socrates from the peaceful warrior movie!! :P By any chance, have you seen it?
    Mar 31, 2018
  5. green lion eating the sun
    I have not but watched some scenes now. I like more the pursuit of happyness with will Smith but thanks for your kind words. I appreciate them a lot :) today Jesus is alive, and so hope is reborn :)
    Apr 1, 2018
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    De nada !! Yes hope is what makes our lives meaningful !! :) I love that movie too!! You should definitely watch this movie completely!! Cheers!!
    Apr 1, 2018
  7. green lion eating the sun
    from what i have seen in that movie doesn't want to make me watch the whole stuff to be honest. I love the movie "Risen" it is one of my favourite ones, it almost made me cry
    Apr 1, 2018
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Okay.. Initially, yes there is some explicit content for a few moments but after that its quite interesting & inspirational as it is based on a true story!! It depicts hope & overcoming of obstacles in the life!! Anyways its okay if you dont watch it. Haven't seen that movie, what is it based on?
    Apr 1, 2018
  9. green lion eating the sun
    Its about the resurrection of Christ on the point of view of a Roman soldier. Very beautiful :)
    Apr 1, 2018
  10. Deleted Account
  11. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    If I may, can I ask what is the meaning of your name?
    Apr 3, 2018
  12. green lion eating the sun
  13. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Thanks, its quite interesting !! Purifying oneself so that one can reach a higher level of consciousness !!
    Apr 3, 2018
  14. green lion eating the sun
    exactly! the green lion struggles with its instincts and fights within itself until it reaches a point of spiritual growth where those vices have no power any longer and it finally has peace. it reminds me a bit of the life of Siddharta. This is what I want and i will get it
    Apr 3, 2018
  15. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yes indeed, reminds us of Siddhartha who became The Enlightened One or The Buddha!! :) I think its only possible when we are devoid of any attachments, any desires & not to mention devoid of ego!! :)
    Apr 3, 2018
  16. green lion eating the sun
    well not too detached for me though lol I mean have the balance I need. I want love, real bonding and serenity and keep being proud of my actions and keep showing respect for myself always
    Apr 3, 2018