1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by I_can_and_I_will

1. sev94
    sev94
    Sad to see you relapse. You are someone I look up to, and you have set some high standards for yourself.
    Get up, and come back strong.
    Don't let yourself down.
    Apr 10, 2018
  2. Jeremy_Jr.
    Jeremy_Jr.
    Come on bro! Let's get back up again!
    Apr 10, 2018
  3. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    @sev94 Thank you for the extremely kind words buddy, I couldn't complete some uni work and went into a cycle of depression. I'm alright now, I'll move forward :)
    Apr 10, 2018
  4. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    @jeremy_jr Thank you so much my friend! Up again! :)
    Apr 10, 2018
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You're keep going and stay positive, that is the most important thing! All the best :-))
    Apr 10, 2018
  6. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    Thank you for your support, @Retro Girl , I'll keep going! :)
    Apr 10, 2018
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    To fall is understandable, to give up, isn't. Well done for getting right back up again!
    Apr 10, 2018
  8. Mayhem_8116
    Mayhem_8116
    Hey, I'm day 0 too! Would you mind doing this together?
    Apr 10, 2018
  9. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    @HARP Thank you, true words ever :) I'll never give up, grateful for the support pal!
    Apr 10, 2018
  10. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    @Mayhem_8116 I don't know if I'm good at teamwork buddy, but I'm always here to support you! Let's do this! :)
    Apr 10, 2018
  11. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Who says it is not possible?
    Apr 10, 2018
  12. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    @Sychar So true, I need to prove it's possible! Thank you my friend! :)
    Apr 10, 2018
  13. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    Sorry to hear, bro. It's not always about trying harder. Not even trying better. Just plain old trying more. Longer makes you stronger.
    Apr 11, 2018
  14. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    @vxlccm Wow I've been depressed about what I should do differently to give up pmo but it indeed is trying more. Thank you for always dropping by at the right moment my friend, you're one of the most wonderful people on this community :)
    Apr 11, 2018
  15. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Good luck on your reboot. We are a team. :)
    Apr 11, 2018
  16. Roady
    Roady
    Hey buddy, sad to hear you gave in to the lies. But I know exactly how you feel. *Sitting next to you, put arm on shoulder*.
    Maybe there are deeper issues you have to face?
    What me helps is to sit down and write down my stuff.
    Apr 11, 2018
  17. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    Apr 11, 2018
  18. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    @Roady Thank you buddy, I have been putting some thought into this and I realized that I always turn to pmo when I'm stressed. And the thing is, it works. My worried fade. I know that's such an unhealthy thing and I need to find a better substitute but realizing this today had been enlightening. I think it's time I wrote my thoughts down in the journal, thank you lots! :)
    Apr 11, 2018