1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by I_can_and_I_will

1. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    "this time more intelligently" being the key phrase :)
    Apr 13, 2018
  2. R.I.I.P.E.R
    R.I.I.P.E.R
    You got this bro! This time the streak should be big
    Apr 14, 2018
  3. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    @R.I.I.P.E.R Thank you for the support my friend, I'll do my best to break this habit forever!! :D
    Apr 14, 2018
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hope you set up a new streak this time. All the best ;) Would keep following your posts!
    Apr 14, 2018
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Exactly. :)
    Apr 14, 2018
  6. vibemaker
    vibemaker
    I know you'll do this brother!
    Apr 14, 2018
  7. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    @Rajat Kumar Thank you so much buddy, the support is what keeps me going! :)
    Apr 14, 2018
  8. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    @vibemaker Thank you my friend, I will do my best!
    Apr 14, 2018
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Keep moving... up and up
    Apr 14, 2018
  10. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    Apr 14, 2018
  11. Roady
    Roady
    I wonder if we need more intelligence. We trick our own brain according to the intelligence we have, no?
    I think we need more truth and light. Truth sets free.
    But we are here for you buddy, together the journey is a lot easier to go.
    Apr 14, 2018
  12. Beamer
    Beamer
    Hi my dear friend :-)) You will do a great streak again, and even better, i'm sure ! :-)) Thank you for being so supportive around here, to everyone and to me, you have a beautiful heart buddy :-)) Have a wonderful weekend ! Stay positive, stay strong!
    Apr 14, 2018
  13. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You can do it this time! :-)
    Apr 14, 2018
  14. Jeremy_Jr.
    Jeremy_Jr.
    Hey bro! Every trials is an opportunity to grow! I hope this one will build you up than pull you down. May God give you the strength and courage to continue the Fight. You can do this!
    Apr 14, 2018
  15. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    @Roady So true buddy, I guess rather than needing more intelligence, it's about using the already existing knowledge in the right manner to tip the scales in this fight!
    Thank you for the immense support buddy, it's the fact that I'm not alone that helps me go forward! :)
    Apr 14, 2018
  16. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    @Beamer Thank you so much for the kind words buddy, means a lot to know you're all here for me! :) All the support I receive is a lot more than what I give, grateful for everything! Have a great weekend too my friend!
    Apr 14, 2018
  17. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    @Retro Girl Thank you so much for the constant support and likes! I'll do my best this time around!! :)
    Apr 14, 2018
  18. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    @Jeremy_Jr. Well said!! I will definitely do my best to make this a worthwhile journey! Thank you for the good wishes my friend, with all of you here, I can and I will! :)
    Apr 14, 2018
  19. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Everyday brings new possibilities :) Im with You my friend, you may fall down, but you can still get back up :)
    Apr 14, 2018
  20. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    @Chriss27 True buddy, new chances each day! Thank you for your support, means a lot! :)
    Apr 14, 2018