1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Rancid Tove

1. the emotionally hardest thing
    the emotionally hardest thing
    You need to wait for the new avatar to be approved. It's not instant.
    Apr 19, 2018
  2. Rancid Tove
    Rancid Tove
    Sadly, it does not indicate that one must wait for approval.
    It it said PENDING APPROVAL i would not sit there and try to load a new avatar ten times.
    Apr 20, 2018
  3. Ready to be healthy
    Ready to be healthy
    Hi @Rancid Tove - I don't recall rejecting your Ava- it's possible it was done in error, or I don't recall what the picture was so can't say why it might have been rejected. The rules are as long as it isn't showing any topples male/female and isn't sexually promiscuous/explicit. If it is a face pic similar to the one you have now, I see no reason it would have been rejected and therefore offer my apologies.
    Apr 21, 2018
  4. Ready to be healthy
    Ready to be healthy
    Regarding the Avatar process - I had thought it made it clear that Ava's needed approval. If it does not I will pass on your comments to website staff.
    Apr 21, 2018
  5. Ready to be healthy
    Ready to be healthy
    After looking into the matter I can say that Avatar rules and and explanation are all clearly covered in the "Forum Posting Rules" tab at the very top of the web page. It is essential all users read over them, if they do not they can not be sure they are not breaking any rules. Hope this helps.
    Apr 21, 2018
  6. Rancid Tove
    Rancid Tove
    Yes i had read the rules when i joined, but of course they became fuzzy in my memory.
    The utility when changing avatar gives no indication that it received any instructions. It leaves one wondering if they process has even started.
    The avatar that was rejected was quite similar , Just a face, no neck visible but part of a hand is below the chin.
    Apr 21, 2018
  7. Rancid Tove
    Rancid Tove
    "Your avatar was rejected by Ready to be healthy
    2:23 AM"

You were up rather late methinks. Or you are in Europe time zone wise.
    I will retry avatar change and see what happens.
    Apr 21, 2018
  8. Rancid Tove
    Rancid Tove
    IT WORKED :)
    Apr 21, 2018