1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by sirfapstinence

1. Calm
    Calm
    When you either forge your own way out of it through a vigorous regimen of intense fitness training (step it up a notch if you already workout and train intense, the sky is the limit bro) supplementation with herbs and superfoods (PM me for an in depth discussion man those things are my passion and I will gladly brainstorm with you) or just wait it out and let nature take its course.
    Sep 24, 2015
    Harry91 likes this.
  2. Calm
    Calm
    I've never been one to sit around and let nature take its course, I grab the bull by the horns and direct it where I want it. There is no reason to flatline once the initial withdrawals are over bro.

Of course there is also nothing wrong with waiting it out. Meditation is another great tool, I also meditate daily.
    Sep 24, 2015
  3. sirfapstinence
    sirfapstinence
    Thanks man. I do already workout, bodyweight/calisthenics for quite some time now. Everyday I challenge myself to achieve something I wasn't able to do the day before. I go with the mindset - 'I want to be better than who I was yesterday'. Every new move I manage is the most rewarding feeling. And I do eat healthy too!
    Sep 24, 2015
  4. sirfapstinence
    sirfapstinence
    Been reading about flatlines on ybop.com and knowing what I know now, everyone's body reacts differently and there is correct answer to when MY flatline will pass. I'm reaping benefits so it will come when it will come. No hurry.
    Sep 24, 2015
  5. sirfapstinence
    sirfapstinence
    And yes, I've recently started trying out different forms of meditation. Trying to see which one works best for me.
    Sep 24, 2015