Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. kelsiermistborn
    kelsiermistborn
    Relapsed today, sigh. 7 days of hard work went down the drain. Will try again
    May 15, 2018
    Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Don't look at it like that. You still made progress. Fapping multiple times each day to fapping once in 7 days is really some progress. Don't take the numbers too seriously brother.
    Point is : keep a diary. What were you doing before the relapse? What do you plan to do in a situation like that in future? And how did it feel?
    May 15, 2018
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    And then : what's the easiest things you can do to keep yourself busy? What's your solid reason to do it? What do you plan to do when urge comes to show up? What skills do you plan to learn to become what you want to?
    Have clear answers. Get up and start over again. Hope you can go longer this time. All the best. PM for any help ;))
    May 15, 2018
  4. kelsiermistborn
    kelsiermistborn
    Ahhh again on the seventh day! Relapsed :'(
    The urges start creeping up on the sixth day but I push them away somehow then the next day a nasty thought comes into my mind "I'm going to relapse someday today, tomorrow a week later, two weeks later, now if I'm gonna relapse, then why deny myself the pleasure right now" and it just takes over me and I can't seem to think straight. Sigh I need to do something
    May 22, 2018