1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Immature

1. Roady
    Roady
    It is possible. I know that :)
    May 10, 2018
    Immature and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    When the most powerful semen is inside of you, anything is possible. All the best ;))
    May 10, 2018
  3. Khufu
    Khufu
    not too long ago all i had was a bmx, my friend an his fiance let me live with them till i figured things out, i worked at a fast food resturant, had a very bad pmo addiction an smoke weed an drank alcohol every chance i got blah
    Oct 6, 2018
    Immature likes this.
  4. Khufu
    Khufu
    but i think its too late to get a mortgage for a house so its apartments an basement suites till im retired finding a place in my city is tight, im amazed i got a place i thought id be living in a motel
    Oct 6, 2018
    Immature likes this.
  5. Immature
    Immature
    @LostCloud - I was speaking from a social and emotional point of view. Also, don't buy a house now, if ever. I think we're near the top of another bubble.
    Oct 6, 2018
    Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Khufu
    Khufu
    no doubt there are so many vacant brand new homes but so many homeless people it makes no sense to me
    Oct 6, 2018
    Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Immature
    Immature
    @LostCloud - my financial advice is of dubious value. But this you can take to the bank: minimize debt.
    Oct 6, 2018
    Deleted Account and {Ananta} like this.