1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Arm
Last Activity:
Oct 27, 2018
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Jul 11, 1994 (Age: 29)

Share This Page

Arm

Fapstronaut, Male, 29

Loneliness is the most appropriate situation for doing it. How can i deal with that? May 20, 2018

Arm was last seen:
Oct 27, 2018
    1. Arm
      Arm
      Loneliness is the most appropriate situation for doing it. How can i deal with that?
      1. Foxislander
        Foxislander
        Make yourself unlonely by acquainting yourself with something else in your hands besides your dick like Waits the dog the floor doing push-ups playing Thumb Wars with your fingers finding something else to do is how you don't and won't stay lonely
        May 20, 2018
        Deleted Account and Arm like this.
      2. Foxislander
        Foxislander
        Whenever I'm in that scenario I go grab some free weights and do something different than what I did with the weights the last time I had the urge put that energy redirected into something else focus focus focus not Hocus Pocus
        May 20, 2018
        Deleted Account and Arm like this.
    2. Arm
      Arm
      It is not our abilities that shows what we're it is our choices
    3. Arm
      Arm
      I started it today
      1. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        All the best amazing being. Hope you get all you aspire for and do a sincere reboot. Slay the demon and claim the beautiful life that belongs to you! Reach me out for any help ;)
        May 17, 2018
        Arm likes this.
      2. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Well done.
        May 17, 2018
        Arm likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 11, 1994 (Age: 29)
    I'm a college student and masturbating since 10 years. I joined nofap because I want to quit it and I think I can do it.