1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
wabbo
Last Activity:
Jan 28, 2016
Manage Groups:

Followers 1

Birthday:
Feb 22, 1994 (Age: 30)

Share This Page

wabbo

Fapstronaut, Male, 30

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." Oct 5, 2015

wabbo was last seen:
Jan 28, 2016
    1. wabbo
      wabbo
      "Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."
    2. wabbo
      wabbo
      If you repeat any mistake intentionally and over and over again, It is not a mistake anymore it is a decision.
    3. Martyr_man
      Martyr_man
      Salam alaikum. I've made some changes on the forum I posted. Check it out and let me know your opinion :)
      1. wabbo
        wabbo
        we aleikum salam bro,I enrolled Islamic online university too. but I encountered a huge problem that is unclear sound Therefore I cannot understand lesson.
        But this challenge "1- start a hobby or increase in your already active hobby e.g exercise" is going by doing 100 pushups program, reading good books, and listening informative podcast.
        Oct 2, 2015
      2. Martyr_man
        Martyr_man
        I'm not sure what to say about the University.I suggest you talk to one of the live chat support they have on there. I just got started.
        I think you have some really good goals for your hobby. Remember not to try too much starting off. That's how people burn themselves out and relapse. Go at this with the intention of quiting cold turkey but with the expectations of getting better.
        Oct 2, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 22, 1994 (Age: 30)